Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aayanies Killa

Player
Player
Leader of SAHP | Aayanies Mage

Information
1. Your name IRL: Aayan
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +12
4. Average online per day: 8+
5. Your Discord: aayanies
6. Your Nickname: Aayanies Mage
7. Your ID: 322674

Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

SAHP is what I know best during my time in city I have learned and adapted to the way that SAHP does operations and situations, although I may not have as much experience as other people who might apply as I have only been chief, I have graciously moved up the ranks fast due to my great work, effort, leadership, and teamwork that I put forth in SAHP. I was in both of willows terms moving up the ranks quickly to get chief of HRT. When I was chief, I would help as many people that I could, and I would lead even more people. The reason I think I should be sheriff is because of my great leadership skills, my problem solving skills, and my kindness towards newcomers into the org. Since I was HC in HRT, I would have to be kind and patient with newcomers to train and teach them to be a affective officer in SAHP. The problem solving skills also come with being chief in HRT since I would be the one training, I would have to adapt to each person and make sure that they are trained properly to their own style because each person is different, and each person chooses a different path to take.
Another reason I think I should be sheriff is because of me showing importance to making sure that everyone is properly trained. When our troopers are properly trained SAHP can dominate any situation and anyone who opposes us and hurts the people of Los Santos. Since my main role in SAHP was HRT I know how to train people properly and make sure they receive proper training for each situation they might face. Without the proper training that I will make sure the troopers receive SAHP will just go back to being the San Andreas Hostage Providers, but I plan on changing that and making sure that SAHP can fight back against being taken hostage all the time. Another part of the training is that during willows term I realized that a lot of the troopers were not the best at shooting and would be losing gun fights a majority of the time. I plan on changing that with shooting training with SWAT and possibly NG to help improve the shooting of and marksmen skills of the troopers in my beloved SAHP.
The last reason I want to lead SAHP is to make it more enjoyable, in previous terms patrolling was a very rare thing and most people wouldn’t get on duty because they would only sit at HQ and sell insurance, well I plan to change that and make SAHP more enjoyable. I plan on making sure that people would enjoy SAHP and what my term would have to offer to them in terms of entertainment and make people want to get on duty. When people realize what my term will have to offer, they will want to go on duty and start being a functioning trooper of SAHP and help the state, the people of Los Santos, and work with other orgs to stop the gangs and criminals of Los Santos.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

There are a few things that SAHP can do to increase the level of Role Playing in SAHP. One thing we can do as SAHP is to engage on more car chases. This would increase the level of RP In the org because last term we didn’t go on many car chases and a majority of the chases were done as part of our training in last term. This increase in the chases would make sense to SAHP because the HP part stands for highway patrol.
Another way we could improve the RP of the org is to have less HC. In the previous term there were too many HC, so many that it seemed like there were more HC than lower rank troopers. With less HC and more of the lower ranks of people there will be a good chain of command and the lower ranks could learn more from the HC.

Chain of command
30: Sheriff
29: Under Sheriff

28: Assistant Sheriff
27: Chief of Staff
26: Chief
25: Deputy Chief
24: District Attorney
23: US Marshal
22: Captain
21: lieutenant
20: Head supervisor
19: supervisor
18: master Sergent
17: Sergent Major
16: Sergent
15: senior corporal
14: corporal
13: lance corporal
12: Master Trooper 3
11: Master Trooper 2
10: Master Trooper 1
9: senior Trooper 3
8: Senior Trooper 2
7: Senior Trooper 1
6: Trooper 3
5: Trooper 2
4: Trooper 1
3: Probie
2: Trainee
1 Suspended

How can I make different departments better and what goals do I have for each one.
The departments I will have are as follows.
Human Resources and Training (HRT)
This is the most important department because they are the people that will make sure everyone in the organization is properly trained and ready to face any situation. HRT also makes sure that the org has enough numbers to take on anything because the two most important things in a org are numbers and proper training. This can be made better by having more open recruitments at capitol or other locations, this will increase numbers because a person won't have to go all the way to SAHP to get hired they can go someplace in the city which is probably closer. Another way that HRT can be improved will be by the training process, in last term the training wasn’t as well that some would expect and that lead to some people being under trained and not knowing what to do entirely in a situation. We could improve the training by updating the phases of training in SAHP to something else and something more relevant.
Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT)
SWAT is the frontline for all assault operations and events in SAHP, without SWAT the org would have a harder time in gun fights and tactical situations. It is up to the brave men and women of the SWAT department in SAHP to throw themselves in harm's way to be the first to fight and to come out on top. SWAT could use some improvements from last term, a good improvement that could be used is the armored vehicle. The armored vehicle was only used a couple of times in my time in SAHP and it was sad. We just had this big armored up vehicle just sitting in the motor pool collecting dust. So, if I get sheriff, I will be sure to bring out the armored vehicle way more often. Another way that SWAT could improve is to improve on the SWAT teams. In my time in SAHP I learned that SWAT did not follow the teams very well and if SWAT followed the Alpha, Bravo, and Charlie teams that could lead to an increase in teamwork, communication, the amount of Role Play, and the amount of victories.

Under cover/Investigation Buero
The UC or IB department was not used very often in SAHP last term. This department has a lot of potential, but you must know how to use that potential to properly help the org and other LEOs. This department will go undercover and gather evidence against gangs and families, this evidence will then be sent to FIB that can be used to start a raid on a Gang hide out or a family house. The UC department can also be used to go on dangerous drug busts and hunt down wanted criminal. An improvement I could make is too actually have this department. Last term this department was replaced by another one that was a joint of UC and SWAT. That new department did not last long until it was disbanded. When it was disbanded the UC department was never officially brought back. I will be sure to bring the UC department back to its glory days and make it a department everyone wants to join.
Highway patrol (HWP)
The highway patrol is a good multitask of enforcing traffic laws. This department will go out towing and pulling over speeding drivers and ticket them. This is a vital part of the RP and the org itself because our job is to make sure the highways are a safe and controlled place against gangs and speeders. A way we could improve this is to send more units out to pull over speeding vehicles. Last term there was no one out on the highway whom job is to pull over speeding vehicles. If a car is in a chase and can't catch it different members of the department can work together to stop the car. This could be done by having someone place spike strips or barricades to stop the car. This would be a great alternative instead of just stopping the chase after you find out the car has anti radar.
Internal Affairs (IA)
Internal Affairs is a big part of any organization to help root out corruption and mishaps in the org. IA has the job to make sure that the staff in the org are doing their jobs and making sure that they are doing their jobs correctly. IA is a big help because they will investigate other employees to make sure that nothing corrupt is going on and that everyone is safe in SAHP. IA could be improved from last term by making checks more often and moving cases along at a quicker pace to make sure that everything is dealt with in a timely manner. Last term it would take a long time for anything to happen in IA. Also, the random bodycam, activity, licenses, etc checks were not happening often enough. These need to happen more offten to make sure that the staff of the org are in top shape and know if they are doing something wrong or not.
Public Relations (PR)
Public Relations last term was a really good department, and it was run well. The events that they did was enjoyable and made people want to come by and do them more often. The PR team were some of the nicest people too and they could do a lot of things with their creativity. The one downside to the PR team last term was I feel like events could happen a little bit more often. If they were to happen more often SAHP fame and popularity could get out they're more making us seem like a good organization to join or just associate yourself with.

Doza

Player
Player
+ He has great potential and he's gonna be a good leader.

Harsh Mishra

Player
Player

Information

Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

SAHP is what I know best during my time in city I have learned and adapted to the way that SAHP does operations and situations, although I may not have as much experience as other people who might apply as I have only been chief, I have graciously moved up the ranks fast due to my great work, effort, leadership, and teamwork that I put forth in SAHP. I was in both of willows terms moving up the ranks quickly to get chief of HRT. When I was chief, I would help as many people that I could, and I would lead even more people. The reason I think I should be sheriff is because of my great leadership skills, my problem solving skills, and my kindness towards newcomers into the org. Since I was HC in HRT, I would have to be kind and patient with newcomers to train and teach them to be a affective officer in SAHP. The problem solving skills also come with being chief in HRT since I would be the one training, I would have to adapt to each person and make sure that they are trained properly to their own style because each person is different, and each person chooses a different path to take.
Another reason I think I should be sheriff is because of me showing importance to making sure that everyone is properly trained. When our troopers are properly trained SAHP can dominate any situation and anyone who opposes us and hurts the people of Los Santos. Since my main role in SAHP was HRT I know how to train people properly and make sure they receive proper training for each situation they might face. Without the proper training that I will make sure the troopers receive SAHP will just go back to being the San Andreas Hostage Providers, but I plan on changing that and making sure that SAHP can fight back against being taken hostage all the time. Another part of the training is that during willows term I realized that a lot of the troopers were not the best at shooting and would be losing gun fights a majority of the time. I plan on changing that with shooting training with SWAT and possibly NG to help improve the shooting of and marksmen skills of the troopers in my beloved SAHP.
The last reason I want to lead SAHP is to make it more enjoyable, in previous terms patrolling was a very rare thing and most people wouldn’t get on duty because they would only sit at HQ and sell insurance, well I plan to change that and make SAHP more enjoyable. I plan on making sure that people would enjoy SAHP and what my term would have to offer to them in terms of entertainment and make people want to get on duty. When people realize what my term will have to offer, they will want to go on duty and start being a functioning trooper of SAHP and help the state, the people of Los Santos, and work with other orgs to stop the gangs and criminals of Los Santos.

There are a few things that SAHP can do to increase the level of Role Playing in SAHP. One thing we can do as SAHP is to engage on more car chases. This would increase the level of RP In the org because last term we didn’t go on many car chases and a majority of the chases were done as part of our training in last term. This increase in the chases would make sense to SAHP because the HP part stands for highway patrol.
Another way we could improve the RP of the org is to have less HC. In the previous term there were too many HC, so many that it seemed like there were more HC than lower rank troopers. With less HC and more of the lower ranks of people there will be a good chain of command and the lower ranks could learn more from the HC.

Chain of command

1 Suspended

How can I make different departments better and what goals do I have for each one.
This is the most important department because they are the people that will make sure everyone in the organization is properly trained and ready to face any situation. HRT also makes sure that the org has enough numbers to take on anything because the two most important things in a org are numbers and proper training. This can be made better by having more open recruitments at capitol or other locations, this will increase numbers because a person won't have to go all the way to SAHP to get hired they can go someplace in the city which is probably closer. Another way that HRT can be improved will be by the training process, in last term the training wasn’t as well that some would expect and that lead to some people being under trained and not knowing what to do entirely in a situation. We could improve the training by updating the phases of training in SAHP to something else and something more relevant.
SWAT is the frontline for all assault operations and events in SAHP, without SWAT the org would have a harder time in gun fights and tactical situations. It is up to the brave men and women of the SWAT department in SAHP to throw themselves in harm's way to be the first to fight and to come out on top. SWAT could use some improvements from last term, a good improvement that could be used is the armored vehicle. The armored vehicle was only used a couple of times in my time in SAHP and it was sad. We just had this big armored up vehicle just sitting in the motor pool collecting dust. So, if I get sheriff, I will be sure to bring out the armored vehicle way more often. Another way that SWAT could improve is to improve on the SWAT teams. In my time in SAHP I learned that SWAT did not follow the teams very well and if SWAT followed the Alpha, Bravo, and Charlie teams that could lead to an increase in teamwork, communication, the amount of Role Play, and the amount of victories.

The UC or IB department was not used very often in SAHP last term. This department has a lot of potential, but you must know how to use that potential to properly help the org and other LEOs. This department will go undercover and gather evidence against gangs and families, this evidence will then be sent to FIB that can be used to start a raid on a Gang hide out or a family house. The UC department can also be used to go on dangerous drug busts and hunt down wanted criminal. An improvement I could make is too actually have this department. Last term this department was replaced by another one that was a joint of UC and SWAT. That new department did not last long until it was disbanded. When it was disbanded the UC department was never officially brought back. I will be sure to bring the UC department back to its glory days and make it a department everyone wants to join.
Highway patrol (HWP)
The highway patrol is a good multitask of enforcing traffic laws. This department will go out towing and pulling over speeding drivers and ticket them. This is a vital part of the RP and the org itself because our job is to make sure the highways are a safe and controlled place against gangs and speeders. A way we could improve this is to send more units out to pull over speeding vehicles. Last term there was no one out on the highway whom job is to pull over speeding vehicles. If a car is in a chase and can't catch it different members of the department can work together to stop the car. This could be done by having someone place spike strips or barricades to stop the car. This would be a great alternative instead of just stopping the chase after you find out the car has anti radar.
Internal Affairs (IA)
Internal Affairs is a big part of any organization to help root out corruption and mishaps in the org. IA has the job to make sure that the staff in the org are doing their jobs and making sure that they are doing their jobs correctly. IA is a big help because they will investigate other employees to make sure that nothing corrupt is going on and that everyone is safe in SAHP. IA could be improved from last term by making checks more often and moving cases along at a quicker pace to make sure that everything is dealt with in a timely manner. Last term it would take a long time for anything to happen in IA. Also, the random bodycam, activity, licenses, etc checks were not happening often enough. These need to happen more offten to make sure that the staff of the org are in top shape and know if they are doing something wrong or not.
Public Relations (PR)
Public Relations last term was a really good department, and it was run well. The events that they did was enjoyable and made people want to come by and do them more often. The PR team were some of the nicest people too and they could do a lot of things with their creativity. The one downside to the PR team last term was I feel like events could happen a little bit more often. If they were to happen more often SAHP fame and popularity could get out they're more making us seem like a good organization to join or just associate yourself with.
++++ you should become the next leader

Frex Garud

Player
Player

Information

Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP

Chain of command

1 Suspended

Highway patrol (HWP)
Internal Affairs (IA)
Public Relations (PR)

Information

Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP

Chain of command

1 Suspended

Highway patrol (HWP)
Internal Affairs (IA)
Public Relations (PR)
This guy has really good leadership skills
Most recommended Sherif for SAHP ++++++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom