Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralphy Das

Deputy Leader Of SAHP ( UnderSherrif )
Player
A.) Information
1. Your name IRL : Ralph
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-12 hours
5. Your Discord: Messieurs 13#1792
6. Your Nickname: Ralphyy Stark
7. Your ID: 138043
Additional information
A.) Leader of SAHP

B.) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List 3 reasons)

1.) SAHP is an authority on which not only citizen of paleto bay but whole state of San Andreas can rely on in a crisis of emergency. My Journey in SAHP Begained since Rocky's, Kaii's and Tony's Term, I was always amazed by how well their leadership was and soon falled in love with the Org, all of those term were fabulous and tbh SAHP is like a Home to me, Everything I learned as leo was only for their guidence and I want to carry forward their legacy and bring SAHP ON TOP. After those terms I also been in other term of sahp as Chief of Staff and Assistance Sherrif in Andersons and Willows term and Also Made Alot of Experiences in other orgs Like LSPD, I been a Chief of Staff there for many terms too, and after being in every department in past terms, I believe I understand how to run things properly and will be able to handle the situation if any problems or complicaiton pops up

2.) SAHP has had several brilliant, succesful leaders, every units bringing their own special flair to their departments, I would keep their legacy from Training programs to unique divisions and departments. So I would like to combine the best portions of SAHP's brilliant minds and honor my predecessors

3.) SAHP is an unique organization, and the action we have in highway is extraordinary, and the bond we have is not like work colleges but like a family. I will put a good system which will carry this forward and will keep SAHP officer safe out in highways while keeping the highway clean for the citizen

C.) What is your advice for improving roleplay in the organization?

1.) There is plenty of way to improve the rp for SAHP, firstly Handling situation ICLY rather than reporting everything on Forum for example which happens very common in chases like someone is driving car without the tires or a sport car going off-road during the chase, I seen units mensioning OOC rule break '' UB Driving'' and stop the chase and break the RP on that spot, instead of keep looking for the car and upon finding the car provide medical attention and Add suitable additional charges "for example - Reckless driving". Forum should be used as the last resort for the things which we can not handle in our own hands.

2.) A well maintained relationship with all the other LEO organizations; GOV, LSPD, FIB and NG All LEOS working together as one Team is necessary to succeed in keeping the state of San Andreas crime free for the citizen

3.) I will make seperate departments, like FTO department which will provide field Training to all trainee & Probies and make sure no one is left behind and on the other hand I will make sure HR conducting high volume of open recuitment so that every citizen who desire to serve as a SAHP officer will get that , and will always keep the open doors to potential units.

**Rank structure**
*1) suspended*
*2) trainee*
*3) probie*
*4) trooper I*
*5) trooper II*
*6) trooper III*
*7) Senior trooper I*
*8) senior trooper II*
*9) senior trooper III*
*10) Master trooper I*
*11) Master trooper II*