Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

JayJay Lee

22nd Sheriff of Blaine County
Player
SAHP | JayJay Lee

Information

1. Your name IRL
: Justin Jon Lee
2. Your age: 33IRL/53IC
3. Time zone: GMT +2
4. Average online per day: 5-6 hrs
5. Your Discord: jayjaylee.
6. Your Nickname: JayJay Lee
7. Your ID: 3843

Additional information

1. Leader of SAHP

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
I want to become a leader because I want to prove myself and I want to put all my experience and skills into this ORG. As an Former Chief of Staff in LSPD and a previous HC in GOV, NG,SAHP and FIB I was able to gain a lot of experience that I would like to bring to bear .

I want to build the organization to grow even better than it currently is.
The last sheriffs were good but I want to be even better. I would like SAHP to really actively participate in events again.
. I've seen amazing things within my time in LSPD,GOV,NG,FIB but also noticed that some things don't quite work. When I assume leadership of the SAHP, I will ensure the continued recruitment of qualified Troopers.

I want to make sure that everyone is trained properly so that no mistakes happen because working at SAHP is all about practical thinking and thinking in solutions rather than problems.

I would like to join the SAHP's list of Great Sheriffs. I would like to show that SAHP can do more than just sell insurance. I want to make SAHP one of the first points of contact for new citizens in this city and I want my troopers to have fun at work and enjoy being in SAHP

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I would like to work hand in hand with FIB and the other orgs so that our departments work better together and thus communication between the orgs works better

As a leader I'll make sure to maintain peace and harmony between all the other legal orgs.I don't want any Complaints from other Orgs or Citizens about SAHPTroopers being unprofessional With this in mind, I would like to create a more intensive training program where everyone who is new and also those who have gone through has to make mistakes.

I will ensure we have Trooper patrolling around Paleto Bay, Sandy Shores and Grape Seed 24/7 and walking towen so we can better keep the "hotspots" clean.
I also want to make sure that we have enough officers to prevent 24/7 events such as Store Robs or Hostage situations. To make it work, I will revise the bonus system, for example to implement a bonus system for the "night shifts".

My Departments:

Undercover Bureau

The UB will mainly focus on getting fresh and valid Evidence to go against Gangs and Families. They will be working undercover in various places in the Whole State.
Internal Affairs

The IA will concentrate on keeping the Organisation safe withing our own Walls. The IA will be opening Investigations, Strike people, arrest Corrupt Officers and also they will be a reminder to never go off tracks.

Special Weapons and Tactics

S.W.A.T will be the one, we send first in Store Robbery and Hostage Situations.

Public Relations

PR will focus on bringing the best Events for all Citizens. They will focus fun and rewarding events. That will show the Citizens that SAHP wants to help and make the Environment safer.

Department of Highway Patrol

HWP will be the one mostly responsible for towing and fining illegally parked vehicles. Whole of SAHP will be one to do Towing, but that will be main priority to HWP.
Human Ressource &Training

Main Duty of this Department is to Hire and Train the Troopers.
in my eyes this is the most Important Department

Rankings:

1)Suspended
2) Trainee
3) Rookie
4) Trooper I
5) Trooper II
6) Trooper III
7) Senior trooper I
8) Senior trooper II
9) Senior trooper III
10) Master trooper I
11) Master trooper II
12) Master trooper III

----------Senior Ranks----------

13) Lance corporal
14) Corporal
15) Senior Corporal
16) Sergent
17) Sergent Major
18) Sector Supervisor
19) Supervisor
20) Senior Supervisor

----------High Command----------
21) Lieutenant (Department HC)
22) Captain (Department HC)
23) US Marshall (Overall HC)

----------Classified----------
24) Deputy Chief of of Department
25) Chief of Department
26) Chief Of Staff
27) Commander
28) Assistant Sheriff
29) Under-Sheriff
30) Sheriff

My Deputy:
????
????

My Experience in State Orgs:

SAHP Captain
NG Lt.General(2Terms)/Major General(2Terms)
LSPD DhoD(1Term)/Chief of Staff(3Term)
GOV Temp Dep.Governor (1 Week)Director of USSS(2Term)/ Chief of Staff(1Term)

Thank you for your time reading and considering my application
walker-skywalker-sahp-gta-rp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom