Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydra Beast

4x deputy in Gang
Player
1. Your name IRL: Akshu
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT 5:30
4. Average online per day:5h
5. Your Discord: Hydra yo
6. Your Nickname: Hydra yo
7. Your ID: 42182

Additional information
1. Leader of:
Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. I have a good experience in the Families I am the deputy one time as under deputy so many times in the all gangs so I get a good experience now I want to become a leader to make Families Active again I can see my favourite gang got the active still so many times so yeah I want to make him active back

2. Now I can see no one want to become the leader of Families So yeah I want to become the new leader and make a history that Families always on top And I have so many peoples they want to join gangs with me around 200 members so yeah now I want to make the gang on And taking hostages

3. Yes this is my story when I join Families Then they teach me about every rules and everything so yeah I want to make this gang again be active so I am ready to make this gang on top Families on top always

Ranking system
16.Boss
15.Deputy
14.Under deputy
13.Warlord
12.Turfer
11.Event Leader
10.Drug lord
9.turfer Team
8.Enforcer
7.Captain
6.Spray team
5.Clapper
4.Gangstar
3.Member
2.Runner
1.NewBie

I will be active leader and will keep a eye on the management of gang and will make sure there is no rule break.
I will be strict on every mistake whether it is a small or a big mistake.
Minimum of 1 store robberies in a day, 100% turf, minimum of $8.000 profit from graffiti.
I will make leaders of turf, graffiti, ghetto clap, training and will make sure that only selected people will do the negotiation.
Will try to not do any rule breaks.
Will have a high command of every time zone which will help in doing every events and will not miss any events.
No nepotism
Active in ghetto robberies and highway robberies.
Will give high command to less ranks so there is no blunder.
I will make a department that is giving training to people who do not know about gangs and will make a separate rank for those people this will encourage more people to join the gang and there will be more people in my gang.
Will make sure that store robberies are done after the following requirements - minimum of 15 people, minimum of 1 hostage etc.
Will make sure that every person has the gang dress as I have seen that many people are not having the dress.
Will provide all members with clothes, guns and stuff and will make sure they are doing gang stuff after their training.
I will ensure that only experienced people get high command rank.
Thank you so much

Lisaa Flower

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Akshu
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT 5:30
4. Average online per day:5h
5. Your Discord: Hydra yo
6. Your Nickname: Hydra yo
7. Your ID: 42182

Additional information
1. Leader of:
Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. I have a good experience in the Families I am the deputy one time as under deputy so many times in the all gangs so I get a good experience now I want to become a leader to make Families Active again I can see my favourite gang got the active still so many times so yeah I want to make him active back

2. Now I can see no one want to become the leader of Families So yeah I want to become the new leader and make a history that Families always on top And I have so many peoples they want to join gangs with me around 200 members so yeah now I want to make the gang on And taking hostages

3. Yes this is my story when I join Families Then they teach me about every rules and everything so yeah I want to make this gang again be active so I am ready to make this gang on top Families on top always

Ranking system
16.Boss
15.Deputy
14.Under deputy
13.Warlord
12.Turfer
11.Event Leader
10.Drug lord
9.turfer Team
8.Enforcer
7.Captain
6.Spray team
5.Clapper
4.Gangstar
3.Member
2.Runner
1.NewBie

I will be active leader and will keep a eye on the management of gang and will make sure there is no rule break.
I will be strict on every mistake whether it is a small or a big mistake.
Minimum of 1 store robberies in a day, 100% turf, minimum of $8.000 profit from graffiti.
I will make leaders of turf, graffiti, ghetto clap, training and will make sure that only selected people will do the negotiation.
Will try to not do any rule breaks.
Will have a high command of every time zone which will help in doing every events and will not miss any events.
No nepotism
Active in ghetto robberies and highway robberies.
Will give high command to less ranks so there is no blunder.
I will make a department that is giving training to people who do not know about gangs and will make a separate rank for those people this will encourage more people to join the gang and there will be more people in my gang.
Will make sure that store robberies are done after the following requirements - minimum of 15 people, minimum of 1 hostage etc.
Will make sure that every person has the gang dress as I have seen that many people are not having the dress.
Will provide all members with clothes, guns and stuff and will make sure they are doing gang stuff after their training.
I will ensure that only experienced people get high command rank.
Thank you so much
wasnt the answer give in prev application ?

Dray San

''Baba''
Player
Rejected

Leader already chosen

Feel free to apply next time​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom