Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

officer arson

Player
Player
Information:
1. Your name IRL: Liam Hills
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: Utc+2
4. Average online per day: 6-8h
5. Your Discord: Liam Hills#3179
6. Your Nickname: Liam Hills
7. Your ID: 102510

Additional information:
1. Application for Lspd Leadership

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Reason #1:
I want to be the leader of lspd cause they deserve to have a very strong leader that can always be active and that can also work under allot of pressure. I have experience of working under allot of pressure and with dealing with all of people .
Reason #2:
I have been in lspd for more then 4 months already and already become a fto hc my next big step is to become the chief of lspd i always looked at every single application and trained allot of cadets alone by myself always checking every single lspd members logs .I want to make sure that my org will do it best and delivers it best to the city and the people that we need to protect. I also believe every single person in the org should have a fair chance of getting promoted and also being trained and helped to the best level as possible
Reason #3:
I believe im fit enough for the position i have so many rp experiences in the city as well and before i ever joined lspd i was in ems and did all my best for ems i have experience in the government as well .Also have swat experience in the lspd as well as detective and patrole officer experience with fto high command experience also have allot of experience with all the rules off the city. I will make sure that everyone in my org is well trained and have the best manners and that they all will know all the city rules.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization?
I will make new application forums with all the questions based on server\city rules on and will ask more difficult types of questions and will also let every single member in the org do a exam to see if they are ready enough to go to the next rank. I want lspd to be the best organization in the whole city will also provide them with new and better vechiles. I want swat also to become stronger then ever and want the detectives to go deeper into investigation. Will set up better outfits also for each and every division department .I also feel like all lspd members should be better gun trained as well and that we should have more combat against ng fib and gov to improve all our our shooting skills no matter what rank we are. I will make the best of the best dep chief and major of each division department and if they struggle or anyone else does i will be there to help them if i am not in city they can email me and i will respond the fastest that i can and will help everyone out. Lspd also deserve to get equipment like a heli that can deploy spikes trips or a engine blocker for every single lspd unit that are in a pursuit of a high speed chasing vechile .

Will Smithh 79696 6p107

Player
Player
Information:

Additional information:

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Reason #1:
I want to be the leader of lspd cause they deserve to have a very strong leader that can always be active and that can also work under allot of pressure. I have experience of working under allot of pressure and with dealing with all of people .
Reason #2:
I have been in lspd for more then 4 months already and already become a fto hc my next big step is to become the chief of lspd i always looked at every single application and trained allot of cadets alone by myself always checking every single lspd members logs .I want to make sure that my org will do it best and delivers it best to the city and the people that we need to protect. I also believe every single person in the org should have a fair chance of getting promoted and also being trained and helped to the best level as possible
Reason #3:
I believe im fit enough for the position i have so many rp experiences in the city as well and before i ever joined lspd i was in ems and did all my best for ems i have experience in the government as well .Also have swat experience in the lspd as well as detective and patrole officer experience with fto high command experience also have allot of experience with all the rules off the city. I will make sure that everyone in my org is well trained and have the best manners and that they all will know all the city rules.

I will make new application forums with all the questions based on server\city rules on and will ask more difficult types of questions and will also let every single member in the org do a exam to see if they are ready enough to go to the next rank. I want lspd to be the best organization in the whole city will also provide them with new and better vechiles. I want swat also to become stronger then ever and want the detectives to go deeper into investigation. Will set up better outfits also for each and every division department .I also feel like all lspd members should be better gun trained as well and that we should have more combat against ng fib and gov to improve all our our shooting skills no matter what rank we are. I will make the best of the best dep chief and major of each division department and if they struggle or anyone else does i will be there to help them if i am not in city they can email me and i will respond the fastest that i can and will help everyone out. Lspd also deserve to get equipment like a heli that can deploy spikes trips or a engine blocker for every single lspd unit that are in a pursuit of a high speed chasing vechile .
i hope you get you wil be a graet leder :cool:

Stephen Trinity

Ex FIB| LSPD DEPUTY HEAD | RenegadeZ FAM
Player
Information:

Additional information:

Reason #1:
Reason #2:
Reason #3:

U will be a good leader liam

Big stan

Player
Player
Information:

Additional information:

Reason #1:
Reason #2:
Reason #3:

Always looks out for rookies n really consistent

Mohamd Dark

S2
Player
Information:

Additional information:

Reason #1:
Reason #2:
Reason #3:

U will be a good leader liam

Superior Truffle

Player
Player
I vote for Liam for LSPD leader due to meeting him and seeing how good he understood his redeemed work on redeeming himself as law enforcement serving community member.

Nick Fyury

Player
Player
Information:

Additional information:

Reason #1:
Reason #2:
Reason #3:

Very hard working officer looking forward to see you ass the chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom