Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrone Dior

Player
Player
Information
1. Name : Adarsh Pathania
2. Age : 26
3. Time zone : IST (GMT+5.30)
4. Average online per day: 6-7 HOURS
5. Your Discord : adarsh pathania#4557
6. Your Nickname :Eklavya thakur
7. Your ID :19883
f7e79012c44e49af0a8f38dbb0d70dc324f3f9a7.png

Additional information
1. Leader of...L.S.P.D

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

Hello everyone reading my application , as many people already know my journey through out the many terms and ups and down , this is gonna be my final attempt for the leadership of LSPD . LSPD is very close to my heart and i wanted to make it the best for everyone who join the organization for the experience and roleplaying police officers ,

Reasons for these are
I am very passionate and hard working individual who performs the duty with utmost discipline , I tend to talk the problems out rather than giving people the bad experience , everyone tends to do mistake but the ability to correct them is the will yo do right , I have zero tolerance for racism, making fun of people accent , favoritism ,
I have many plans for changing the ranking system ,sorting out the mess between the ranks , human resource department changes will be focused on the recruitment of quality rather than quantity , internal affair among the organization is to make sure if the officer is right and have evidence he should have all the support we can give him .
strictness among the divisions and officers , proper assessment of rules and regulation will be the top priority
on the job training which means once you are freshly out of academy you will be then given certain task to complete in order to get the full officer ranks
I will prioritize the activity in every event like store robbery , hostage negotiation , stolen vehicle , fz raid ,events ( specified in the event section ).
it is the responsibility of leader to make sure that his fellow officer are performing well and are up to the task
choosing right people for right position and assessing them on timely bases so that people should get chance to prove themselves rather than people who want to ride fancy cars and show off there high command power

There are some traits that are very important for the functioning of the organization and to adhere them during there time in LSPD

• Leadership Is Responsibility, Not Power
according to my point of view leadership is responsibility , not a power . it is the responsibility one must adhere and continue to make the right decision for the benefits of the pd. Too many leaders get caught up in thinking about power rather than their responsibility to those they lead “You have to show that you know the way, even if you have no idea what to do.”

• Strategy and Specifics

A group needs a strategy ,it needs a framework to perform. the people chosen for leading the specific division managers can take steps to improve planning, staffing and organizing
They help you push the group in the right direction they bring a discipline and a focus to the organization that’s extremely valuable. They have a lot to do with how the group acts, but they have very little to do with how it thinks or how it feels. To do that, you’ve got to pull the group along, and that takes communication.

• Earning Trust

Earning trust and respect is crucial , You have to enlist followers when you’re in a role at the top, and you’re very dependent on those followers. What you want are people who are inspired, who are committed, who are motivated. It’s your job to instill confidence in them.

• Open to criticism

You have to be willing to invite open criticism. That can be done by using such techniques as weekly meeting with every person available and start taking there question and queries , this will create a positive environment and start to feel more attracted towards aspiring to do more , they will not hesitate to ask certain question to perform well , open criticism leads to the healthy environment and more successful individual development

Here are some more points i would like to add :
  • Honesty
  • Integrity
  • Long-term perspective
  • Open-minded
  • Empathy
  • Respectful of others
  • Serves others

5829a5-20191212014832_1.jpg

I have a vision of making the LSPD most favorable organization in this city and I will continue to work even if I don’t get the leadership . leadership is mere title but actual work done and efforts are being put on by the people who works to make LSPD what it is now .I have given my time and efforts to this particular organization and I will do everything I can to make sure LSPD goes smooth without any complaints and best positive results . I have the experience and responsibility towards my duty . I just want a opportunity to implement my idea's with the help of people around me so that they enjoy the roleplay as a officer and perform the actions that are commendable
I have a MBA post graduation degree and currently working as a head of tax and revenue in the government in real life which can be beneficial for me to implement more ideas from real life.

3 Your advice for improving roleplay level in this organization
There are many roleplay advise I want to implement if I get the chance of becoming the leader of organization.

• Inter organization meeting and collaboration

This will create a good environment with every organization member and fellowship will increase with idea sharing many new ideas and work around will be generated and will help in the collaboration of more successful ghetto patrol according to the rules of the server .

• Human resource management

human resource play vital role in the recruitment and training process and that should be the main focus to make sure they get the best from experience oriented people in organization.
there main focus will be hiring quality rather than quantity to give the result we aspire

• Communication and Advancement

communication plays a important factor in any organization, focusing more on the communication during store robbery , global , stolen vehicle , events will result in more communication and whereabouts of things happening with the officer and provide better results

• Interaction With Civilian and Other LEO

My idea of interaction with the civilian is taking more emergency calls within our jurisdiction and start interacting with them about the incident and taking notes for further investigation and helping . This will create the trust with civilian and more roleplay content .
for the other Leo interaction with them in a professional manner and assisting them when need possible will create harmony among the organization

lspd.gif

all these things are the basic fundamental things i would like to apply if given the opportunity and with all the experience working with LSPD and being in the server for more than a year will be beneficial for the upcoming LSPD .

Thank you for your time for reading my application
Adarsh Pathania
aka Eklavya thakur
best man for the job

Ishan Federal

LEOs Always on TOP!!! <3
Player
Information

Additional information
1. Leader of...L.S.P.D

Hello everyone reading my application , as many people already know my journey through out the many terms and ups and down , this is gonna be my final attempt for the leadership of LSPD . LSPD is very close to my heart and i wanted to make it the best for everyone who join the organization for the experience and roleplaying police officers ,

Reasons for these are
I am very passionate and hard working individual who performs the duty with utmost discipline , I tend to talk the problems out rather than giving people the bad experience , everyone tends to do mistake but the ability to correct them is the will yo do right , I have zero tolerance for racism, making fun of people accent , favoritism ,
I have many plans for changing the ranking system ,sorting out the mess between the ranks , human resource department changes will be focused on the recruitment of quality rather than quantity , internal affair among the organization is to make sure if the officer is right and have evidence he should have all the support we can give him .
strictness among the divisions and officers , proper assessment of rules and regulation will be the top priority
on the job training which means once you are freshly out of academy you will be then given certain task to complete in order to get the full officer ranks
I will prioritize the activity in every event like store robbery , hostage negotiation , stolen vehicle , fz raid ,events ( specified in the event section ).
it is the responsibility of leader to make sure that his fellow officer are performing well and are up to the task
choosing right people for right position and assessing them on timely bases so that people should get chance to prove themselves rather than people who want to ride fancy cars and show off there high command power

There are some traits that are very important for the functioning of the organization and to adhere them during there time in LSPD

according to my point of view leadership is responsibility , not a power . it is the responsibility one must adhere and continue to make the right decision for the benefits of the pd. Too many leaders get caught up in thinking about power rather than their responsibility to those they lead “You have to show that you know the way, even if you have no idea what to do.”

• Strategy and Specifics

A group needs a strategy ,it needs a framework to perform. the people chosen for leading the specific division managers can take steps to improve planning, staffing and organizing
They help you push the group in the right direction they bring a discipline and a focus to the organization that’s extremely valuable. They have a lot to do with how the group acts, but they have very little to do with how it thinks or how it feels. To do that, you’ve got to pull the group along, and that takes communication.

• Earning Trust

Earning trust and respect is crucial , You have to enlist followers when you’re in a role at the top, and you’re very dependent on those followers. What you want are people who are inspired, who are committed, who are motivated. It’s your job to instill confidence in them.

• Open to criticism

You have to be willing to invite open criticism. That can be done by using such techniques as weekly meeting with every person available and start taking there question and queries , this will create a positive environment and start to feel more attracted towards aspiring to do more , they will not hesitate to ask certain question to perform well , open criticism leads to the healthy environment and more successful individual development

• Honesty
  • Integrity
  • Long-term perspective
  • Open-minded
  • Empathy
  • Respectful of others
  • Serves others

I have a vision of making the LSPD most favorable organization in this city and I will continue to work even if I don’t get the leadership . leadership is mere title but actual work done and efforts are being put on by the people who works to make LSPD what it is now .I have given my time and efforts to this particular organization and I will do everything I can to make sure LSPD goes smooth without any complaints and best positive results . I have the experience and responsibility towards my duty . I just want a opportunity to implement my idea's with the help of people around me so that they enjoy the roleplay as a officer and perform the actions that are commendable
I have a MBA post graduation degree and currently working as a head of tax and revenue in the government in real life which can be beneficial for me to implement more ideas from real life.

There are many roleplay advise I want to implement if I get the chance of becoming the leader of organization.

This will create a good environment with every organization member and fellowship will increase with idea sharing many new ideas and work around will be generated and will help in the collaboration of more successful ghetto patrol according to the rules of the server .

human resource play vital role in the recruitment and training process and that should be the main focus to make sure they get the best from experience oriented people in organization.
there main focus will be hiring quality rather than quantity to give the result we aspire

communication plays a important factor in any organization, focusing more on the communication during store robbery , global , stolen vehicle , events will result in more communication and whereabouts of things happening with the officer and provide better results

My idea of interaction with the civilian is taking more emergency calls within our jurisdiction and start interacting with them about the incident and taking notes for further investigation and helping . This will create the trust with civilian and more roleplay content .
for the other Leo interaction with them in a professional manner and assisting them when need possible will create harmony among the organization

lspd.gif

all these things are the basic fundamental things i would like to apply if given the opportunity and with all the experience working with LSPD and being in the server for more than a year will be beneficial for the upcoming LSPD .

Adarsh Pathania
aka Eklavya thakur
Big vouch sir

Michele Grotti

Jumpman
Player
Information

Additional information
1. Leader of...L.S.P.D

Reasons for these are

• Strategy and Specifics

• Earning Trust

• Open to criticism

• Honesty
  • Integrity
  • Long-term perspective
  • Open-minded
  • Empathy
  • Respectful of others
  • Serves others

lspd.gif

Adarsh Pathania
aka Eklavya thakur
Truly a man of dedication and highly deserving of this org , showed me the cores of lspd and highly respect him and highly educated regarding this org

Alex Pluxury

Player
Player
Information

Additional information
1. Leader of...L.S.P.D

Reasons for these are

• Strategy and Specifics

• Earning Trust

• Open to criticism

• Honesty
  • Integrity
  • Long-term perspective
  • Open-minded
  • Empathy
  • Respectful of others
  • Serves others

lspd.gif

Adarsh Pathania
aka Eklavya thakur
He have great Leadership skills

Gabbar Zilla

Player
Player
Information

Additional information
1. Leader of...L.S.P.D

Reasons for these are

• Strategy and Specifics

• Earning Trust

• Open to criticism

• Honesty
  • Integrity
  • Long-term perspective
  • Open-minded
  • Empathy
  • Respectful of others
  • Serves others

lspd.gif

Adarsh Pathania
aka Eklavya thakur
Best Of Luck Adarsh
images

Gagla

Georgian Clapper
Player
Information

Additional information
1. Leader of...L.S.P.D

Reasons for these are

• Strategy and Specifics

• Earning Trust

• Open to criticism

• Honesty
  • Integrity
  • Long-term perspective
  • Open-minded
  • Empathy
  • Respectful of others
  • Serves others

lspd.gif

Adarsh Pathania
aka Eklavya thakur
Huge Vouch to eklavya hardworking and professional in his job

Xpoler

Player
Player
Information

Additional information
1. Leader of...L.S.P.D

Reasons for these are

• Strategy and Specifics

• Earning Trust

• Open to criticism

• Honesty
  • Integrity
  • Long-term perspective
  • Open-minded
  • Empathy
  • Respectful of others
  • Serves others

lspd.gif

Adarsh Pathania
aka Eklavya thakur
Trust me, if he is the leader of LSPD, LSPD would be in such a good spot. Get this man the spot of LSPD leader. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dwightyyyyy

Vagos | West Mafia
Player
Information

Additional information
1. Leader of...L.S.P.D

Reasons for these are

• Strategy and Specifics

• Earning Trust

• Open to criticism

• Honesty
  • Integrity
  • Long-term perspective
  • Open-minded
  • Empathy
  • Respectful of others
  • Serves others

lspd.gif

Adarsh Pathania
aka Eklavya thakur
YEEESSSSSS‼️‼️‼️ I’ve seen this man grow the whole way up! I was his FTO trainer when he first joined and he’s came along way, been threw almost every chief and witnessed failure and succes‼💯 He’s also has his time in FTO and I trust that if he would become chief that the FTO hiring and training process shall be 💯. If anyone should get the chief position it should be him‼️ 100% vouch for him #MakeEklavyaChief2022‼👀🔥💯‼️

Wolfy Vujacic

Player
Player
Information

Additional information
1. Leader of...L.S.P.D

Reasons for these are

• Strategy and Specifics

• Earning Trust

• Open to criticism

• Honesty
  • Integrity
  • Long-term perspective
  • Open-minded
  • Empathy
  • Respectful of others
  • Serves others

lspd.gif

Adarsh Pathania
aka Eklavya thakur
I am working in lspd for 5 months now, i think that eklavya is the perfect fit for the chief of lspd. He will be the best leader of lspd, he will make history people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom