Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisaa Flower

Player
Player
Information
1. Rudra singh
2. 16
3. IST
4. 2-8 Hrs
5. danbulgaria
6. Lisaa Flower
7. 28270
1. Leade of Bloods...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
2.1. I am skilled in conflict resolution, essential qualities for maintaining harmony and addressing disputes within the gang.

2.2. I am eager to organize captivating gang events, roleplay storylines, and missions that inject variety and excitement into the faction's narrative, engaging members and enriching the overall experience.

2.3. The gangs are known for their involvement in criminal enterprises. I will strategize and lead various criminal activities, ensuring they align with the gang's identity and goals.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
3.1. I will actively seek feedback and suggestions from the gang members to identify areas for improvement and make the necessary adjustments to enhance the faction's roleplay experience.

3.2. I will provide strategic direction and make informed decisions that align with the gang's long-term objectives, continually evaluating and adapting the gang's strategies to changing circumstances.

3.3. I will work to maintain consistency in the gang's roleplay storyline and identity, collaborating with members to evolve the narrative while respecting the gang's rich history.

My experince in En 3
LSPD: Commander of operations , commander , HOD
FIB: Head of IA/Spec Ops , 00 , Deputy head of Spec ops
SAHP: Assistant Sheriff , Head of UC
EMS: Chief of Staff
NG: Major general , Black Commando , Head of AFx 6
Gangs: 2x Underdeputy in bunta 1x underdeputy in bloods current underdeputy of vagos

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Closed
We are not looking for a new Bloods leader right now.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom