Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tartal_Abrahamovic
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 5, 2023
Time of violation
14:56
Proofs
https://youtu.be/KF52jkt63tk

tankabrahamovic

Player
Player
The complaint was rejected because my previous POV wasn't long enough. I'm here with the longest POV. There were people with guns in the building and I was watching to understand what was happening there. The person came suddenly and wasted me for no reason. Everything is in the video.

ITZ DEXTER

Player
Player
bro dont waste your time and admins time also you did not upload whole situation you come to loot our solar pannels and shoot on us what is rdm??

tankabrahamovic

Player
Player
bro dont waste your time and admins time also you did not upload whole situation you come to loot our solar pannels and shoot on us what is rdm??
I'm not wasting anyone's time. I am looking for my rights. We did not shoot at you. Do not lie. If you have POV, come with it. There was a group of people inside the building. They had guns in their hands. I approached the building to see what was going on. You came out of nowhere and killed me. You didn't even give a demand. If you gave me a demand, I would leave the area. This is RDM what you're doing.

tankabrahamovic

Player
Player
are you come to stealing battery and you start the fight first dont waste time
I didn't come to steal their batteries or anything, and I didn't even fire the slightest shot or even pick up a gun. How can I start a conflict without even holding a gun, approaching your batteries, shooting, or even throwing a punch? Liar. Instead of lying and making false claims, send POV.

Gregory House.

I'm not anti-social, I'm just not social.
Blocked
Approved

ID 269497 will receive a punishment for DM in city
ID 326625 will receive a punishment for Metagaming​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom