Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved UB Demand and General Rule 6.15 | 321522 and 324060

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
KadyaN JaaT
Suspect ID
321522, 324060
Date of violation
Nov 6, 2023
Time of violation
13:09
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgUQfdsX1iM&ab_channel=deepanshujaatkadyan

deepanshu_kadyan

Player
Player
Demand should be realistic and if we listen to demand they can't kill us so basically its RDM + UB demand I was siting on road and from nowhere they came and gave me demand without any rp reason, there should be proper RP reason to give demand in city its not a red zone to say just leave or die

MaxWick

Player
Player
thats wasent (324060) me who give you demands when you was in the road when you come to my house i give you demands and you jump to my family house and i kill you and you using graphics admins cannot see the ids good for the players.
when you was at road thats wasent id 324060 if you can see in your pov.

MaxWick

Player
Player
and the second one who give you demands when you was eating it was me after i finish to say 5 4 3 2 1 you jump to my family house i start to shooting you before thats other members was in fight with you and they gives you 2 times demands i was at road and i hear thats and your pov its not full video put your full record please.

Cobra Zero

Player
Player
put the full video i gave demands twice you refused to leave and that was my house you are using effect also your map is not original one eating while jumping i didn't even kill you xD the guy who killed gave you demands because you are running around houses making trouble so good luck bro

Cobra Zero

Player
Player
who said it was random let him put full video he shoot me before that my friend revived me then he came back disturbing us on our own house

Gregory House.

I'm not anti-social, I'm just not social.
Blocked
Approved

ID 321522 will receive a punishment for UB demands, Ghetto Rule 1.12 and DM in city
ID 324060 will receive a punishment for Ghetto Rule 1.12 and DM in city
ID 320633 will receive a punishment for Provoking​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom