Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luisss

otistik
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Arda
2. Your age : 16
3. Time zone: GMT +3 (Turkey)
4. Average online per day: 4-6
5. Your Discord: wentx
6. Your Nickname: Luis Unvergesslich
7. Your ID: 244100
Additional information
1. Leader of SAHP

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1.I have too much expreince in state organizations and i know somepeoples think i cant be leader but they just accustomed same term evertime i wanna be leader because i wanna change too many things this SAHP is boring if i will be the chosed than SAHP gonna get fresh.

2. I wanna be leader because whole i was low rank high commands is ignore me and is not just me i see too many peoples dont get they what deserves if i will be the leader i will chose the high commands myself because i dont want my organization feel bad cops need to be ready always cops need to be at good mood everytime if they not in good mood than they cant give the help to peoples.

3.I dont want lazy peoples in SAHP thats why i wanna be leader to i will talk with all my officers if they cannot be passed the my exam they will be fired and peoples gonna see good officers from SAHP i wanna give to public good feel if peoples feel they in dangerous our officers need to be give all safety if our cops dont feel safe than they cant be cop.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

First of all i dont wanna lie about is so unnecessary like im gonna put u in to the car please watch your had but i dont care about that i just wanna have fun on game while i played while im getting arrest im getting mad like that things but i know we need to say something for doing rp maybe we can change this things to.Im not mean like how to able to camera with rp commands but those things that i said is lazy things

Luis Unvergesslich
Regards.

Tuzify

Gamer from Gaminghaus
Player
User got warning for off-topic
Good but your name is Not good

huhn

Player
Player
hopefully you get accepted!

Destiny Broddy

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.
Blocked
ur 16 ooc minimum age is 18

Mohamed Pluxury

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

You need to be 18+ to become a leader
also all of the off topic comments will be Punished​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom