Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dyna Marle
Suspect ID
332956 298779
Date of violation
Nov 6, 2023
Time of violation
21:54
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ZavJ87Hgfo4

Yamate Yokai

Player
Player
Sorry this is not Full POV as i almost forgot to record after first incident was over , here you can see a guy on top right running towards our pannel with armor and Guns , he was given demands earlier so he came geared up His motive is simple to run towards our pannel to check time , we are near to our pannel protecting it so he came and he was killed by my family , then u can see his fam member came after him Clear sign of Meta gaming , he came by simple motive to decieve admins so he can clip it , they all know that we have pannels and they do this all time to decieve admins , i was just punished cuz they posted half truth and i was asleep so couldnt defend my self

DynaMarley

Dyna Marley
Player
My friend sees a panel in the opposite house and goes to check the duration of the panel. He told me this over the radio beforehand. Afterwards, I heard gunshots and when my friend did not give any reaction on the radio, I was going to check on him. I did not enter the confines of these people's family homes. In the POV sent by the person above, it does not appear that my friend entered their house. I also asked my friend and he saying, they gave me a demand in the wrong place and he did not enter the house border and started running away.

N3M3SIS

Player
Player
My friend sees a panel in the opposite house and goes to check the duration of the panel. He told me this over the radio beforehand. Afterwards, I heard gunshots and when my friend did not give any reaction on the radio, I was going to check on him. I did not enter the confines of these people's family homes. In the POV sent by the person above, it does not appear that my friend entered their house. I also asked my friend and he saying, they gave me a demand in the wrong place and he did not enter the house border and started running away.
Ok then post 1 min before and after the incident like a proper POV formet , again u are decieving admins

DynaMarley

Dyna Marley
Player
When my friend went there, I didn't know if there would be any trouble. That's why I didn't start recording. Afterwards, I heard the gunshots and started my POV recording in case anything happened. You can see in the pov recording you sent above that I stopped on the road and started pov it.

N3M3SIS

Player
Player
When my friend went there, I didn't know if there would be any trouble. That's why I didn't start recording. Afterwards, I heard the gunshots and started my POV recording in case anything happened. You can see in the pov recording you sent above that I stopped on the road and started pov it.
Well still since your friend already told u that he gonna watch time on pannel , then why did u came near pannels and when they give u demands why didnt u fear for your life , you did FEAR RP , and now you are acting innocent in front of admins that you dnt know why they killed you ?

Anil TouchBlue

Struggle, endure, contend
Player
Today Sierra already talked with u guys about this situation. It is not about entering a fam house porperty it is about defending our panels if you came close to our panels we have right to give demands and shoot you.

DynaMarley

Dyna Marley
Player
Well still since your friend already told u that he gonna watch time on pannel , then why did u came near pannels and when they give u demands why didnt u fear for your life , you did FEAR RP , and now you are acting innocent in front of admins that you dnt know why they killed you ?
It's not your area. I know this is a violation of the rules so I didn't take it seriously. If someone who is not authorized on the street shouts "Leave the area" without a reason, I do not take him seriously because he is violating the rules, and I tell the other person that that area is not his and expect understanding from the other person. If what you did was a correct demand, I would draw my gun and respond.

DynaMarley

Dyna Marley
Player
Today Sierra already talked with u guys about this situation. It is not about entering a fam house porperty it is about defending our panels if you came close to our panels we have right to give demands and shoot you.
Did you see me approaching our panel? Then you can shoot a person running down the street just because he is approaching my panel. Maybe I was going to look at the garden next door or go to the parking lot downstairs to look at my friend.

SirSoraa

Player
Player
Sorry this is not Full POV as i almost forgot to record after first incident was over , here you can see a guy on top right running towards our pannel with armor and Guns , he was given demands earlier so he came geared up His motive is simple to run towards our pannel to check time , we are near to our pannel protecting it so he came and he was killed by my family , then u can see his fam member came after him Clear sign of Meta gaming , he came by simple motive to decieve admins so he can clip it , they all know that we have pannels and they do this all time to decieve admins , i was just punished cuz they posted half truth and i was asleep so couldnt defend my self

No one there ordered me to leave. The proof is this perspective

DynaMarley

Dyna Marley
Player
Also, my character ic does not know the location of the panel internally. The only info is that the panel is in the garden of the yokai house. When Sierra came in the morning, she came to explain to us, I saw it there, but since it was ooc, I didn't connect it to the character. It is not possible to understand whether the panel is close or far. Maybe you installed the panel too far away, but you gave me a demand there, I can't be sure about that.

N3M3SIS

Player
Player
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/524865/

you can see on this forum posted by his Friend , he too is trying to decieve admins , all we aare doing is protecting our pannels , and what these ppl are doing is trying to see time on pannel , and both of em have posted 1 min Video try to decieve Admins
Well if u check the forum you can understand about area , thats why demands are for you keep moving towards our pannel as shown in ur own video , you did FEAR RP and META GAMING as the proof that YAMATE sends you can see your fam member not using radio at all , you knew there pannels there and yet u came , therefore u urself breaking so many rules , we have our pannels there so we can give u demands to not go close and kill u , if u do that again u will get shot again as simple as that

N3M3SIS

Player
Player
Also, my character ic does not know the location of the panel internally. The only info is that the panel is in the garden of the yokai house. When Sierra came in the morning, she came to explain to us, I saw it there, but since it was ooc, I didn't connect it to the character. It is not possible to understand whether the panel is close or far. Maybe you installed the panel too far away, but you gave me a demand there, I can't be sure about that.
Thats why when people gives u demand u have to follow them , we dont care if u know about pannels or not , one time u saying ur fam member went to check pannel , next minute u saying u dnt know about pannels , make up ur mind also , anyone can give demands if u are near his pannels , learn rules

DynaMarley

Dyna Marley
Player
Here, the person making the request approaches the panel and says the request verse or there is a panel here and reads the request verse. Then what kind of fear enters me. But it says there was a panel after I died.

DynaMarley

Dyna Marley
Player
I don't know the size of your garden. I don't know where you installed the panel. I think about my friend and go to him. I'll understand if you tell me there's a panel or if I see you leaving soon.

N3M3SIS

Player
Player
I don't know the size of your garden. I don't know where you installed the panel. I think about my friend and go to him. I'll understand if you tell me there's a panel or if I see you leaving soon.
Brother im done explaining you what u did wrong , let admin decide , as now i know why you are the way you are , even after god came and told ur whole family about rules , you were arguing with gods , and now u do Fear Rp and meta gaming trying to justify that , im lost with you , let admins decide themselves

N3M3SIS

Player
Player
Garden , house property comes second , we are protecting pannels , YOU UNDERSTAND? PANNELS ?
You understand what ur fam member told you that he is leaving to see our pannels ? Right when both of u were doing metagaming ,
you decided to follow him and ignore the demands , in your head u thought “let em kill me i will post them “ but that’s not how things work , what u did is Fear RP and meta gaming . End of discussion let admins decide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom