Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elrussi Flawless

Slaughter Gang
Player
1. Your name IRL Elrussi

2. Your age 21

3. Time zone Tashkent (GMT+5)

4. Average online per day 4 to 6

5. Your Discord Elrussi Umid#7681

6. Your Nickname Elrussi Flawless

7. Your ID 22042

1. Leader of FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (Three reasons)

1. I want the leader of fib because it’s one of the best Leo org and which I enjoy and it’s the strongest org of Leo organization as I was part of a lot of the best terms of fib under sbeecha volkov and Ellen and Kevin ryze and notix i have enjoyed there term a lot and worked my self up in the ranks which I had 00 and DHOD it’s a good thing the org gives opportunity for people and organizations it offer a lot to the city which impact it

2. As you know I had 6 leadership as a gang leader which would help a lot to fib to show we can have number but people who’s know the organization well and be active night times and morning times everytime because we cant have less numbers on some time zone which I will be working on it and have people especially for times zone and with bonus and have hc in the time zone to take care of it

3. As you know being leader of gang can improve FIB with a lot style to play and tactics as we can know what will happen in events how they play also being in FIB and gangs a lot I can improve FIB back to its self

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. to begin, my number one aim is to reestablish a robust connection among the FIB and numerous different corporations inside the metropolis. I emphasize this priority due to the fact I consider it holds utmost significance. traditionally, the FIB has not maintained the most effective ties with entities which include the government. at some point of my tenure, i can diligently work to make certain that each one our agencies collaborate successfully, working collectively to plan solutions for the city, as opposed to functioning as isolated entities. anyhow, our final goal should be solidarity, not internal strife. The right adversaries are the criminals and gang contributors we want to confront.

2. Most important departments will be undercover and HR, undercover you need them to be professional and play it smart to get case files to against family and gangs and be careful as they are risking there life for us and second HR they need to recruit people for us but not anyone people who knows what to do and be professional everytime and not being unprofessional has its bad which happens a lot this days now which if this 2 department does good I will be giving them bonus

3. Making good tactics and good moves like helicopter has its good for us to have to get eye from the top and tell us in the radio which is good for our situation like gunstore store robbery hostage situation and stuff, but also having members from other side also is a good thing not having all the org in 1 spot and fight there it’s better to have people from every good place as it give us chance and good help for us

Thanks for reading my application

Elrussi love love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom