Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Shaker Milad
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 7, 2023
Time of violation
01:13
Proofs
https://youtu.be/19KEt_rdCxk

Tosan Ash

Ashh Founder
Player
100% cheating one bullet or one shot he dead how that and why when you killed him we not see dead on top of his head???????????
Stop cry i explained the situation you are not even the guy who opened the forum. ur friend got double rev. i dont know why in my screen i didnt see "died" on top probably visual bug. you can see i shoot one time and my friend shoot as well at the same time

Alpha Kabeer

Player
Player
Stop cry i explained the situation you are not even the guy who opened the forum. ur friend got double rev. i dont know why in my screen i didnt see "died" on top probably visual bug. you can see i shoot one time and my friend shoot as well at the same time
i am not crying and this is not my friend but i was looking at all the forums that's only so do not scared of me 🤣

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Requesting POV

ID 987 has 6 hours to provide Full POV of this event

Provide proper POV, not just the shot!

Sayrox

Player
Player
Requesting POV

((Not an offtopic we both double revd him))

Hi sir Chanush, May i just ask why he needs to provide more than that?, he provided a whole 30s of the request(Including the shot), and even more a bit why does he needs to provide more?, Im sure he has the whole Pov of the event and he will provide it as well but please let us know why does you need more, you can see a clear double rev

Tosan Ash

Ashh Founder
Player
Requesting POV

Whats wrong with the POV that i provided? its more than enough, I provided a whole 30s of the request, not just the shot.
Anyway...
full pov

Alpha Kabeer

Player
Player
This young man was making mistakes in his words and was speaking in Hebrew, and I hope that he will be held accountable for what he said you can check 2;43

Alpha Kabeer

Player
Player
It appears in the video at minute 2:43 that he makes a mistake He curses obscenely in the Hebrew language (מאחורי העץ, הבן זונה)

Tosan Ash

Ashh Founder
Player
It appears in the video at minute 2:43 that he makes a mistake He curses obscenely in the Hebrew language (מאחורי העץ, הבן זונה)
it's ooc event lol

Admin who review it, please watch this guy (Alphaco)
he is making offtopic comments and he is not even related to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom