Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zubair Rasheed
Suspect ID
80937, 82055, 116525
Date of violation
Nov 7, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/UshVkLjHNq4

Zubair Rasheed

Player
Player
Hello Sir,
I Was About To Sell My Car Name "Cullinan" for 7.7mil, So I accepted the Deal And He Said Lets Go To Bank and He asked To Test Drive the Vehicle So I gave the Keys, After Reaching to a Location Which Is Not Even Bank He Came With His Friends For Robbing the Car and They Started Shooting (Its Not a good Rp) They are just trying to Scam Peoples Like this. They Followed me and killed me at my apartment And they theft my car which is totally Unscripted Gz (GZ 1.1). Requesting Admins to take Action On them Towards Scamming People and they are posting Ads.
Thank You,

Additional Evidence ,

Last edited:

Ercument

hayalet nerde
Player
You gave them the keys to a car with no insurance. There is no scam situation here.

Ercument

hayalet nerde
Player
Hello Sir,
I Was About To Sell My Car Name "Cullinan" for 7.7mil, So I accepted the Deal And He Said Lets Go To Bank and He asked To Test Drive the Vehicle So I gave the Keys, After Reaching to a Location Which Is Not Even Bank He Came With His Friends For Robbing the Car and They Started Shooting (Its Not a good Rp) They are just trying to Scam Peoples Like this. They Followed me and killed me at my apartment And they theft my car which is totally Unscripted Gz (GZ 1.1). Requesting Admins to take Action On them Towards Scamming People and they are posting Ads.
Thank You,

Additional Evidence ,
btw no one steal ur car in gz. You gave the man the keys and he took the car and left.

Ercument

hayalet nerde
Player
I ask out of curiosity. If you gave the key to the man and he stole the car, how does gen rule 1.3 work here?

Levi Pluxury

Ex - LSPD Leader ❤️
Player
Thread Reviewed
After Checking Evidence there is no scam or fraud which is against in Gen Rule 1.3
( You should have been more careful before giving car keys after you know that your car was not insured )
However, ID 80937 will Punish for Gen 6.15
ID 82055 will Punish for Fail RP
ID 397 will Punish for Metagaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom