Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Casso

The Casso Syndicate
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Scott
2. Your age: 28
3. Time zone: GMT 0/+1 (Same as Server!)
4. Average online per day: 6+ Hours daily
5. Your Discord: wilkie_v2
6. Your Nickname: Dave Casso
7. Your ID: 73226

Additional information
1. Leader of...

Blood Street Gang (Bloods)
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
A - Exceptional Leadership Qualities. I believe that I have valuable skills that can be applied to this organization to help maximize it's potential. Firstly I am a very decisive leader who manages stressful situations well and able to adapt rapidly to changes. Secondly, I thrive under pressure, I love adapting my roleplay and the roleplay of those around me to whatever situation is happening and believe I can do so effectively. I also have exceptional written, and verbal English Skills.
B - A Change from the "normal". I also hold the belief that because I am an older player and have seen the city grow and develop and change over the years that I believe I can bring the "Old-School" element of Gangs back to the city. My plan is to make the Blood Street Gang more than just a faction that you join > turn up to events > get a bonus and leave. I want to make the organization a fun place to be even when there aren't events going on actively, by immersing the fellow org members into fun roleplay scenarios.
C - Communication Skills - as stated in a previous application I made, communication is at the heart of a successful leadership. I believe that I have an exceptional vocabulary and excellent verbal ability and am able to diligently handle stressful situations or dynamic challenges that may occur during my time as leader, I believe this skill alone places me as a valuable candidate for leadership as situations will be handled maturely, fairly and quickly.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

The Blood Street Gang is located on the corner of a very popular strip in the ghetto and I feel having a gang presence on the street a bit more would really help diversify roleplay situations, and bring immersion to the gang.
Interdepartmental Roleplay is something I focussed on a lot in other orgs, and I believe that engaging other members near you in the immersive world of using /me and /do and /try and rewarding those who do so will promote an active incentive for members to be roleplaying in, and around the headquarters and at events.
I would like our gang members to feel and act like gang members, and not just players who turn up at events so a heavy focus on Roleplay will be my main goal.

Maintaining a good standard of Roleplay will take some work, and I believe that a good corner-stone of that is Friendship. Doing active events together, forming new bonds with people an actively engaging with my org members will help me in achieving a good standard of roleplay as members will feel valued, appreciated and important to the story of the gang.

I'm a long standing roleplayer with an extensive background and I believe through this quality I will be able to maintain a high level of roleplay within the organization.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application

Dave Casso

The Casso Syndicate
Player
I've heard that another player has already been selected for leadership but the other forum posts from the other 2 applicants hadn't been moved to approved so I assumed leadership was still being selected.

If that is the case, please close the thread, and thanks for reviewing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom