Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Freija Jinn
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 7, 2023
Time of violation
20:09
Proofs
https://youtu.be/vNHN1aWkmVU

Freija Jinn

You can only shoot a man when he is most innocent
Player
Hello,

Before the fam war event. Some opposing team players kept saying unspeakable words before the match. They said our ıd's and doing mixing also. Also, how can a family that is so rude before a small event be unofficial?
I also wonder how they were able to run so quickly after the match started.
We, as rhajinn, kept our calm by not answering a single word. These words being said before the match demoralized us. I request that the necessary action be taken.

Best regarts

Brody Feeder

Player
Player
Hello,

Before the fam war event. Some opposing team players kept saying unspeakable words before the match. They said our ıd's and doing mixing also. Also, how can a family that is so rude before a small event be unofficial?
We, as rhajinn, kept our calm by not answering a single word. These words being said before the match demoralized us. I request that the necessary action be taken.

Best regarts
if u got "demoralized" u jus soft tbh

Isaiah BoloFeeder

Player
Player
Hello,

Best regarts
its not mixing ooc event you can be toxic

Zyrxan

Player
Player
Dear Rhajinn,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing on behalf of the Dinero family to express our deepest gratitude for your incredibly generous gesture during our recent family war on Grand RP.

Your decision to grant us a free win was unexpected and truly humbling. It's not often that we encounter such kindness and sportsmanship in competitive environments, and your act of generosity has left a lasting impression on all of us.

Your selflessness and sportsmanlike conduct exemplify the true spirit of camaraderie and fair play within the gaming community. Your actions have not only brought joy to our family but have also reinforced the importance of goodwill and sportsmanship in such competitive settings.

We genuinely appreciate your kindness and the respect you've shown to our family. Your gesture will be remembered not just for the victory it brought but for the spirit of generosity and friendship it represents.

Once again, thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Should you ever need assistance or support in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out. We would be more than happy to return the favor or simply be there for you in any way we can.

Wishing you continued success and happiness in your endeavors.

Warm regards,

[Your Name] On Behalf of the Dinero Family

Sin Macher

Player
Player
Hello,

Best regarts
cant be this mad over a game chief :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom