Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleazy

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL – Telvin
2. Your age – 28yrs old
3. Time zone – EST (Eastern Standard Time)
4. Average online per day – 8-10hrs
5. Your Discord – sle.azy
6. Your Nickname – Sle Azy
7. Your ID – 5103

Additional information
1. Leader of FIB (Federal Investigation Bureau)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Execution

Having the privilege and skillset to have served under the FIRST and SECOND original FiB leaders, I come from a mindset of a trailblazer, pioneer, ..open-mindedness. Coming from an era of complete unknown, I've witnessed rules and regulations be re-written multiple times, laws introduced that required patience and adjustments. With that being said, the standard for competence and execution has never been higher. With the opening of the city, the original FiB organizations were run with extremely high proficiency and effectiveness and I intend to continue that years later. We need to be who everyone thinks we are. I need the citizens, and other legal and non-legal organizations to say: "Yep. That's exactly what I pictured those guys to perform like". Professionals at the highest level.

Examples of my first work as a junior agent made me stand out immediately and allowed me to rise above the ranks exceptionally fast.
The first credited high-profile case was targeting, connecting, associating, and eliminating the "Ballas Street Gang" and several of its high-ranking members.
image.png

Provided with actual insight into the case file, I was successfully able to identify that day the leader and his high commands. Here
My execution and ability to actually do my job description and not mindlessly go through the motions of wearing a FiB vest with a suit and a black-tied balaclava got me to SWAT Commander (at the time only ranks higher were Deputy Director and Director of the FiB).

Leadership
Leadership within it selves comes with a sense of fervent. You need to be able to follow before you can lead. Following under some of the greatest commands this city has ever witnessed has in return matured me into a person who can accurately approach each person and situation with a clear mind. Understanding the tone in which you speak with each person is crucial and it helps unlock potential in a person they never knew they once had. All it takes is one person to believe in you, and what you're doing. Maximizing my team's strengths and minimizing their weakness is the pinnacle standing point for me. No one goes unnoticed in what they do under my command, the same way my Leaders saw the potential in me years ago flying into the city alone. A great leader is shown by the people not under him, but beside him. Everyone on this team has an equal vote cause we're all doing it together. I can have all the experience in the world, I can be the organization's mouthpiece but to dismiss every member's thoughts, theories, and concerns, that's not leadership. That is toxicity at its finest. And I(We) have zero tolerance for that.

Environment
This is almost a follow-up to leadership but, environment. Invisible component not mention but severely felt when commitment to a task kicks in with emotions. How much do you look forward to flying in every day and doing your job? Having fun, creating and solving cases with friends old and new. If you're in an environment where "high command" has to remind you that they are in charge every hour/day/week. You're probably in a terrible environment with terrible leaders. If I'm not willing to do the things I'm asking my team to do or if I'm not already doing them, if I haven't been already doing them... I'm already a step behind. We are already a step behind. FiB is the pinnacle for San Andreas. With constant targets and increasing gang presence, exemplary performance is the standard. We need to struggle with mediocrity. And that starts before ANYTHING else can come; environment.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
Advice for roleplay improvement is tough simply because I don't want to put the cart before the horse. As in, my structure for department rankings, activities (with the God's understandment), skills training, and more relies heavily on having the position and applying them. Proper gun skill training, and improved hostage and non-hostage negotiations. Effective high-speed driving, helicopter maneuvering and placement, and convoy structure. I've written several SOPs for multiple departments in multiple cities so implementation of improved tactics from years ago to now would be monumental.
unknown.png

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Rejected

You were not in FIB for almost 2,5 Year. Join the next terms to regain experience in the department and feel free to reapply in the future.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom