Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Devil xoxo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 8, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/H4raRkAZq5E

Devil Perfecto

ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴏɢ ᴛʜᴜɢꜱ ( ᴜɴᴏꜰꜰ )
Player
they are fighting and i am far away from parachute but without any reason he killed me (one shot)

Del Federal

🎃 Hello Am I Audible !!
Senior Administrator
ID: 114517 Provide POV of the Situation
(You have 8hrs to do so)

Adam Mane

Player
Player
Wild.gif

dogannascermos

Player
Player
ID: 114517 Provide POV of the Situation
(You have 8hrs to do so)
First of all, this is not an event, pov cannot be requested, and since it is not an event, there is no need to open pov. Secondly, according to the forum rules, the pov should be at least 1 minute, but 25 seconds is against the rules, please, I request the admin to follow the rules correctly.

dogannascermos

Player
Player
First of all, this is not an event, pov cannot be requested, and since it is not an event, there is no need to open pov. Secondly, according to the forum rules, the pov should be at least 1 minute, but 25 seconds is against the rules, please, I request the admin to follow the rules correctly.
It is obvious that the recording has been interrupted

Devil Perfecto

ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴏɢ ᴛʜᴜɢꜱ ( ᴜɴᴏꜰꜰ )
Player
Hello mr . there is no reason to shoot me also bcz im far from the parachute. And I am posting a forum on possible cheats , how he kill me in shot .

brrbaran_pasa

Player
Player
they are fighting and i am far away from parachute but without any reason he killed me (one shot)
My friend, I will be punished for your lie.
Why don't you share the video for 1 minute? I gave you demand, 5 seconds are up. And I shot one revolver, you left and came back, so I shot you again and you died.

Del Federal

🎃 Hello Am I Audible !!
Senior Administrator
Thread Approved
ID: 114517 Will be punished for Gen Rule 6.15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom