Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Livi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Rakan
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - UTC +3
4. Average online per day - 8+
5. Your Discord - cyhd
6. Your Nickname - Rex Livii
7. Your ID - 47024

Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1- I want to become the leader of the Palace band because I know what values a good leader should have. (I have a lot of previous experience because I spent time in the city and I gained a lot of experience. I think that I am now ready to be a leader).
In addition to respect, responsibility and awareness of obligations are needed!

I am by nature a very open person who talks to everyone and tries to solve problems together in order to build a certain chemistry with each other. Only together can you confront and defeat other organizations!

2- I want to make the Ballas name The most terrifying name for all other gangs, police and civilians I want to make everyone hear the name of Ballas Fear strikes his heart by controlling all the other gangs zone and do the most possible oh store robbery and Fort Zancudo

3. I have a lot of members that could be ready to join the organization upon given leadership. I am one of the bosses of a semi-major family in the city, and since I know these people, I’m also able to ensure that they will not be weakening rp and that they will be upholding the current rp standards for the server.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization
1- As a deputy and hc I have led a great amount of events in gangs. I will keep the ballas alive and participate in all of the events as much as I can. I will not let anyone break the rules and take the enjoy of RP

2 - I will make the join requests different. Ages 10+ should spend a lot of time in the city
Once they reach the minimum age, and if proven worthy, they are promoted to higher ranks.

5. MY GOALS
1. Having a healthy member count online .

2. Turf 100%
3. Creating a great Spraying Team .

4. Keeping event winning

mizu kim

Player
Player
deserving as leader should be someone who can lead with the members not order them.He is the best leader also with the best aim i have seen,i am sure if he leads the gang,The gang will be invinsible.i never saw any attitude and ego towards his comrads.he is chill and fun person to talk and play with.❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom