Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Application for Leader of Red Bloods street Gang

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame dixit

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL- Dixit arora
Your age- 17
Time zone- GMT +2
Average online per day- 5-6 hours
Your Discord - flame Dixit
Your Nickname- Gagan
Your ID - 105360

Additional Information
Leader of Red Bloods street Gang

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

➣ I have previously served most of the gangs as a high command, so I have experienced how they work, their rules, their capabilities etc.I have got the idea of how they work, their tactics etc. By known to how state work, I could encounter their tactics and overcome them. I can guide people properly, help them become a massive gangsters. I want to add a lot of role to the city and do new things that they are unique from different gangs in the city.

Your tips for improving the RolePlay level in the organization

➣ Having leadership status isn't just a rank, but a chance to show your activity in your organization as a whole. In my term, we will certify the attendance of all events including scripted events, store robberies, highway robberies, hostage situations, graffiti profits, clandestine shops, gun store robberies, NG raids, etc. My advice for Improving roleplay includes having active ghetto robbing and highway robberies to show who we are. Active Individuals will be promoted accordingly to show our appreciation for their dedication to the organization. Anyone new will not only be taught how to successfully escape public servants but also taught the basic rules of the server to provide more members for events. Bonuses will be given daily to keep activity within the organization.

By implementing these strategies, I could ensure you that I am capable of becoming the leader and take Vagos to a top level

Thank you for considering my application, expecting a positive response.
Dixit , arora

Flame dixit

Player
Player
Plz this application is for Vagos leader I mistaken I write for red blood street gang

Markus Cartel

ℕ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝔾𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕌𝕡 𝔸𝕤 𝕃𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝔸𝕤 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖…
Player
Plz this application is for Vagos leader I mistaken I write for red blood street gang
To Lead You must be 18 years old or older in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom