Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mustafa ElSharkawy
Administrators nickname
Fstoq DeArcy
Date
Nov 7, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/En18OFO

Mustafa Sharkawy

Player
Player
Hello dear administrators, Adham, Magnes, Bobby,

Recently I was banned due to GR 6.22 because I took 80 diamonds from the family car, after that they threatened me after 7 days of the accident they will report me, after that I contacted the family leader to come and take the diamonds again, he refused, then I contacted the adminstartor Chaitanya Nadiu for communication With the leader of the family to get his stuff back, he accepts it as you can see in the screenshots, but suddenly I saw that the admin was fired from the administration and Fstoq took the forum, I couldn't contact Fstoq because he accepted the frorum very quickly and that's why I couldn't contact him so I could explain because I was sleeping at this time, I hope you can understand my situation and I'm sorry if I did something wrong, thank you.

Best Regards, Mustafa.

Mustafa Sharkawy

Player
Player
[Not off-topic]
Hello, everyone. I am the family leader.
This person stole belongings from the family car, and when we talk to him, he curses.
< Proofs : >
< Proofs : >
First, I appreciate your response.
Second, the proof does not show any proof that you asked for your diamond and I refused to give it back.
I already contacted the admin to give your diamond back, but he got fired from the administration team.
Also i've contacted you in discord to give your items back and you didin't answer me.

You didn't even try to talk to me about giving back your diamonds; you just posted in the forum immediately.

Proof of asking him to give the diamond and he didin't response

Ibrahim_abdelaty

Player
Player

Recently I was banned due to GR 6.22 because I took 80 diamonds from the family car, after that they threatened me after 7 days of the accident they will report me, after that I contacted the family leader to come and take the diamonds again, he refused, then I contacted the adminstartor Chaitanya Nadiu for communication With the leader of the family to get his stuff back, he accepts it as you can see in the screenshots, but suddenly I saw that the admin was fired from the administration and Fstoq took the forum, I couldn't contact Fstoq because he accepted the frorum very quickly and that's why I couldn't contact him so I could explain because I was sleeping at this time, I hope you can understand my situation and I'm sorry if I did something wrong, thank you.

Best Regards, Mustafa.
This person stole belongings from the family car, and when we talk to him, he curses , And also he scam me 8 million.

Ibrahim_abdelaty

Player
Player

Best Regards, Mustafa.

He insulted us and refused to return the diamonds and money

Barzani Error

Player
Player
This player|19940
He cursed me in discord
I need arabic admin pls because he speaking arabic in discord
bro any discord chat dosent belong to the game + if his friend put to him smth in the car and he take it that you cant tell him that you are a theft and ezz if you want your things he tell you that he will bring it back to you and you rejected so thats your problem bro and you are comming to cry in his fourm why you cry on your diamonds

Besho Error

🅴🆁🆁🅾🆁 ....
Leader of unofficial org
First, I appreciate your response.
Second, the proof does not show any proof that you asked for your diamond and I refused to give it back.
I already contacted the admin to give your diamond back, but he got fired from the administration team.
Also i've contacted you in discord to give your items back and you didin't answer me.

You didn't even try to talk to me about giving back your diamonds; you just posted in the forum immediately.

Proof of asking him to give the diamond and he didin't response
Proofs :
do not lie

mazen12

Player
Player

Best Regards, Mustafa.
bro thay have a pov and screen what are u say bro Do not disturb the admins bro

Mustafa Titans

Player
Player
This player|19940
He cursed me in discord
I need arabic admin pls because he speaking arabic in discord
There is a lot of evidence that shows that Mustafa Al-Sharqawi has stolen other people's money and stolen family property without the leader's permission. He has cursed a lot and insulted the religion of Christianity. I hope it will be enough to give him a beautiful punishment.

Barzani Error

Player
Player
There is a lot of evidence that shows that Mustafa Al-Sharqawi has stolen other people's money and stolen family property without the leader's permission. He has cursed a lot and insulted the religion of Christianity. I hope it will be enough to give him a beautiful punishment.
There is no any insult and show me the pov that shows that he insulted if you have a pov put it if you dont have go fuck your self

Ned Stark

Player
Player
Bro do you even have a brain? I can’t see any proof of what you saying now, if you have proof post it if you dont have then dont talk its easy. Discord things are not related to our forum rn

Ibrahim_abdelaty

Player
Player
Bro do you even have a brain? I can’t see any proof of what you saying now, if you have proof post it if you dont have then dont talk its easy. Discord things are not related to our forum rn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom