Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mustafa ElSharkawy
Administrators nickname
Fstoq DeArcy
Date
Nov 7, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/En18OFO

Ned Stark

Player
Player
There is a lot of evidence that shows that Mustafa Al-Sharqawi has stolen other people's money and stolen family property without the leader's permission. He has cursed a lot and insulted the religion of Christianity. I hope it will be enough to give him a beautiful punishment.
Go contact discord regarding this not Grand rp, or go buy a new brain it will be better for you.

Barzani Error

Player
Player
There is a lot of evidence that shows that Mustafa Al-Sharqawi has stolen other people's money and stolen family property without the leader's permission. He has cursed a lot and insulted the religion of Christianity. I hope it will be enough to give him a beautiful punishment.
discord is not a proof you should get a proof from the game bec it can be fake acc or smth we dont know so you should have full pov from game with sound

Hassan Error

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Amen Brother
I also tried to solve the situation many times but he refused to cooperate and keep bragging about stealing things and deceiving ppl
I warned him about getting in trouble of his actions but he acts like he doesn't care whatsoever saying even if I get banned I will be able to unban because I know some powerful ppl that will help me with this
" I have all this on a record If the administrators wanna see and hear "

Barzani Error

Player
Player
Amen Brother
I also tried to solve the situation many times but he refused to cooperate and keep bragging about stealing things and deceiving ppl
I warned him about getting in trouble of his actions but he acts like he doesn't care whatsoever saying even if I get banned I will be able to unban because I know some powerful ppl that will help me with this
" I have all this on a record If the administrators wanna see and hear "
Ok if you have a pov we want to see it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom