Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Avino

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Alex
Your age: 19
Time zone: GMT (City time)
Average online per day: 5-8 Hours
Your Discord: Alex_kelly21
Your Nickname: Alex Calipso
Your ID: 261589

Additional information
Leader of Marabunta Grande

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

2.1 - I would like to be leader of Marabunta as I've been in gangs a lot during my time in the city. I have always been in the strongest gangs and most active gangs for months now and I have been given high command positions in every gang in the city, and I have gained a lot of experience during that time and I believe it would be a successful term
2.2 - I have been in the city for nearly a year now and have been in all gangs as HC at some point or another and being a leader has always been something I have wanted to achieve as I believe I have the needed leadership skills to lead a gang such as Marabunta.
2.3 - During my time in the city I have also been a high command in LEO organisations so I know the in's and out's of every situation that gangs may get in and how to overcome these tough situations.
2.4 I have been HC in Richard or 36 Boys terms and I’ve learned alot. I want to continue their success in gangs by using what I’ve learned through them and using it here in Marabunta, which usually isn’t the most active gang. I will change that
Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

3.1 - Attend every event through out the day, show presence in ghetto constantly with sprays, robbing and hostage situations very often.
3.2 - Activity in events, ghetto robbing etc. I plan to make new strategies for every event such as: Gun store, 24/7 Store, Hostages and FZ Raids.
3.3 - This gang will not only do the same store every time we will do gun stores and 24/7 stores all around the city. Keeping LEOs active.
3.4 - Having the right deputies and HC to lead when I’m not IC
3.5 - We will be the most active gang in the city, not just in the ghetto but store's and hostages too.
3.6 - We will make different strategies and tactics in Hostage situations to ensure good Roleplay with LEOs.
3.7 - Ensure good RP with both LEOs and other gangs, no toxicity will be allowed, anyone found being toxic will be instantly removed from the gang.
3.8 - Maintaining max spray profits every hour of the day, this way the gang will make money.
3.9 Doing a store or hostage every day to ensure activity. Being the most active gang every week is key

My goals for Marabunta:
100% Turf Season.
Max spray profits every hour.
We will dominate the ghetto all day, but also following the rules in ghetto.
We are going to attend every event of the day, we will not miss any events especially big events of the week like Informant and vehicle theft. which is important to LEOs and other gangs.
Ensure we show LEOs and other gangs with respect at all times, absolutely zero toxicity.
Be the most active gang in the city, Keeping LEOs active.

Thank you for your time and consideration
Best regards, Alex Calipso

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom