Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
NevO Dinero
Administrators nickname
Hector Blake
Date
Nov 8, 2023
Time
10:40
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/526038/

Nevoski40

NevO Dinero
Player
i got a warning for fear RP when i complied and they robbed me. they also killed me after robbing me. You can check logs that they robbed me and killed me so i dont understand how a 49 second clip is getting me a warning

Elson Aiko

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
1. You are the leader of Dinero (Unoff. Fam) and level 67, IDK how you do not know how to put your hands up
2. After teaching you to put your hands up, you ran saying that there wasn't enough guns being pointed at you (at least 3 of them were holding guns in their hand)​

Nevoski40

NevO Dinero
Player
1. I havent played in a year. I forgot how to put my hands up in Grand

2. Look in his POV i ran this second when they all werent looking at me. No one in the picture is pointing a gun at me. i had my hands up the whole time when they taught me how to put my hands up.
dinero.png

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
fully correct punishment
and if u continue to invent ur own rules with guns looking on u and other .... - u will not get anything only warns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom