Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Myth Rain
Suspect ID
90484 99222
Date of violation
Feb 18, 2022
Time of violation
22:21
Proofs
https://streamable.com/fnzcnc

DeepPockets

Brotherhood FAN
Player
Hey! Wait, admins! He's insulting me while he is saying little cunt to me!

In that day you guys promised us for event and we were preparing for it. Specially for newbies, we were teaching them the game but you guys flexing about killing them while they are playing the game for the first time because of your egos. Do you actually remember what happened that day? Your high command come to our house and he said apologies and they gave us money for the lost of armors? I guess you cannot speak when your high commands talking so shut your mouth little kido.

Oh wait, you guys wanna buy Business Under Controls from other families and pay to leaders for points? I guess you guys cannot buy business under control anymore and cant win shit :)

If you gonna bring up fam war we literally become 2nd for purpose and we have actually POV of it so items would be more valuable

Stay in yo laze little kid :censored::censored:

Ileana Fox

West Mafia
Player
They moved when you gave them demands (in the city; before an event) yet you still kill them? Good job sis🙂

DeepPockets

Brotherhood FAN
Player
By smoking y'all even after being low on numbers? Very factual innit

I'm pretty sure y'all smoking someone in the influence points West boosters :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

They moved when you gave them demands (in the city; before an event) yet you still kill them? Good job sis🙂

Oh there are another hater, welcome honey :) Before event is before 10 min event and they have reason / role to shoot them. Please read the rules before you hate lil bro :)

Inductance West

Loyalists <3
Player
I'm pretty sure y'all smoking someone in the influence points West boosters :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh there are another hater, welcome honey :) Before event is before 10 min event and they have reason / role to shoot them. Please read the rules before you hate lil bro :)
Cry more goofy might aswell give it all to savage nation so you never match the points 🤣 go do some more races loll

DeepPockets

Brotherhood FAN
Player
Let’s talk about how Brotherhood wins the events/ influence points using the high numbers and ARs. Oh wait. They still don’t. My bad

Let's talk about it bro we can give every POV of the every influence points. There is families that cries about our car races 😳😳😳

Cry more goofy might aswell give it all to savage nation so you never match the points 🤣

Yeah since you cannot be number 1 anymore and you guys are washed af just join to whoever winning and flex on newbies for your ego since you cannot win anything against real comp 😹😹😹😹

By the way West Mafia just admitted they are giving and taking points / boosting and teamming for influence points and I have literally the DM's and videos for proof 😹😹😹😹😹

I will upload them in the expose video of yall little bro 😿😿

Inductance West

Loyalists <3
Player
Let's talk about it bro we can give every POV of the every influence points. There is families that cries about our car races 😳😳😳

Yeah since you cannot be number 1 anymore and you guys are washed af just join to whoever winning and flex on newbies for your ego since you cannot win anything against real comp 😹😹😹😹

By the way West Mafia just admitted they are giving and taking points / boosting and teamming for influence points and I have literally the DM's and videos for proof 😹😹😹😹😹

Its no biggie boosting people when you have your complete family tree playing with you, go boost some more players maybe you'll reach equal to us goofy

Ileana Fox

West Mafia
Player

Hey good luck mass producing some more legends in the arena so that you stay relevant in the Rankings 🙂

DeepPockets

Brotherhood FAN
Player
Hmmm :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Let me check :ninja::ninja::ninja: You guys are getting 400 points from leaders, 646 points from level. You are at 2016 points. If you don't have those you will stuck on 970 points (n)(n)(n):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Its no biggie boosting people when you have your complete family tree playing with you, go boost some more players maybe you'll reach equal to us goofy

Inductance West

Loyalists <3
Player
Hmmm :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Let me check :ninja::ninja::ninja: You guys are getting 400 points from leaders, 646 points from level. You are at 2016 points. If you don't have those you will stuck on 970 points (n)(n)(n):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
We don't have to use the media tag to get all those, do we 👀 you downie

DeepPockets

Brotherhood FAN
Player
Hey good luck mass producing some more legends in the arena so that you stay relevant in the Rankings 🙂

You can just ask for any legends POV lil bro nobody boosting like you sad people :cry::cry::cry: We down for sending any POV but I bet you dont have POVs of the influence points ... Sheeshhhh DeepPockets getting 1v5 on the forum once againnnn:censored::censored:

Ileana Fox

West Mafia
Player
But we have them innit? We didn’t curb fake legends in the arena. We don’t need it. Highest number of legends and winning nothing.

DeepPockets

Brotherhood FAN
Player
We don't have to use the media tag to get all those, do we 👀 you downie

He selled his shoe for 100M and that's how he get his business and every other business we won or we buy it with our money, bro how can media tag won business under control? Oh wait West Mafia is so mad that they cannot buy that from other families.. Noooo :mad::mad::mad:

DeepPockets

Brotherhood FAN
Player
But we have them innit? We didn’t curb fake legends in the arena. We don’t need it. Highest number of legends and winning nothing.

Last time I checked my family doubling your family in business under control and spheres of influences? GOD DAMN 😂😂😂😂

Ileana Fox

West Mafia
Player
You can just ask for any legends POV lil bro nobody boosting like you sad people :cry::cry::cry: We down for sending any POV but I bet you dont have POVs of the influence points ... Sheeshhhh DeepPockets getting 1v5 on the forum once againnnn:censored::censored:
I would rather be interested in them displaying how legend they are.

DeepPockets

Brotherhood FAN
Player
I would rather be interested in them displaying how legend they are.

I would rather be interested in how much business under control they got.

giphy.gif

Bugged

Player
Player
So they are giving demands to you after the event starts and you are not listening? I cannot see you guys running in these clips, the other guy was trying to have talk with them in the car and you were giving info to your family in Discord while they are giving you demands?

Your sister, Lewi's car was there for at least 20 second so he could've run from there, you know that and I know that. :)

It's not about beign media at all, our family leader don't event want any privilege from any admins so please don't make this shit up every time you need to say something about Brotherhood. There will be fair decisions about you guys and our guys too, don't worry about that servers on the admins doing their jobs pretty well lil bro.

By the way I would like to report them because since there's like more than 20 people with their guns they are just standing there, I cannot see any fear RP :)
This is completely unacceptable behaviour from sisterhood for a media family they should be showing higher standards smh

DeepPockets

Brotherhood FAN
Player
This is completely unacceptable behaviour from sisterhood for a media family they should be showing higher standards smh

This is not a behaviour from my family bro I'm just talking for myself and giving my opinion for my family since you guys are DM'ing your friends "help me, like this on forum!!" and sharing forum topics on discord chats :) 1v6, who's next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom