Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Smiley.

Some times dying is better then living
Leader
Information

1. Your name IRL Adam

2. Your age 18

3. Time zone GMT+0 (same as server)

4. Average online per day 5-10 hours

5. Your Discord UniqZombieZ

6. Your Nickname Adam Smileyy

7. Your ID 129669

from crime side

Vagos Deputy 2x
Bloods UnderDeputy
ballas HC
Families HC

From Legal state org side

FIB Supervisor of SAU

NG HC
SAHP HC
LSPD HC

Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1: I have gained a lost of experience from crime and legal side so i have a solid understanding of how a org works

and what to do, my experience has taught me valuable lessons about everything in general. I have shown my dedication in gang and legal orgs.

2: for the gang I aim to unite and give everyone in the gang a good purpose to grow and learn by being supportive and understanding of everyone. My main goal would to be to have a great bond with every member to strengthen our bond and work together as a force to be not to be reckoned with.

3: Leaders should always take care of there members no matter what. I will care about the members under my leadership. I will provide them with anything they might need for personal growth.
I will pick my deputy's and High Commands carefully so they can also help the gang members.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I have seen a lot of gangs full under the pressure of legal orgs due to their strength in numbers and tactics.
one of my main goal would be to teach and show how things are done and provide new opportunities to everyone.

my other main goal would be to carry out as many FZ Raids, Gunstore/Store Robbery's and other events as I can.

Siddhu

Jay Shree Ram
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Adam

2. Your age 18

7. Your ID 129669

from crime side

Vagos Deputy 2x
Bloods UnderDeputy
ballas HC
Families HC

FIB Supervisor of SAU

NG HC
SAHP HC
LSPD HC

Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1: I have gained a lost of experience from crime and legal side so i have a solid understanding of how a org works

and what to do, my experience has taught me valuable lessons about everything in general. I have shown my dedication in gang and legal orgs.

2: for the gang I aim to unite and give everyone in the gang a good purpose to grow and learn by being supportive and understanding of everyone. My main goal would to be to have a great bond with every member to strengthen our bond and work together as a force to be not to be reckoned with.

3: Leaders should always take care of there members no matter what. I will care about the members under my leadership. I will provide them with anything they might need for personal growth.
I will pick my deputy's and High Commands carefully so they can also help the gang members.

I have seen a lot of gangs full under the pressure of legal orgs due to their strength in numbers and tactics.
one of my main goal would be to teach and show how things are done and provide new opportunities to everyone.

my other main goal would be to carry out as many FZ Raids, Gunstore/Store Robbery's and other events as I can.
++++++

Siddhu

Jay Shree Ram
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Adam

2. Your age 18

7. Your ID 129669

from crime side

Vagos Deputy 2x
Bloods UnderDeputy
ballas HC
Families HC

FIB Supervisor of SAU

NG HC
SAHP HC
LSPD HC

Additional information

soo much experience he have in Gangs +++++

Adam Smiley.

Some times dying is better then living
Leader
can you please close my leader app because i will not be able to didact enough time to the org due to IRL stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom