Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashton Cartel

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL -> Ashton
2. Your age -> 15
3. Time zone -> GMT +1
4. Average online per day -> 4-8 hr
5. Your Discord -> ashtonmyself
6. Your Nickname -> Ashton Marineli
7. Your ID -> 5047

Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1 -> As an experienced Gangster and LEO i feel like this opportunity is one that can't be missed. Throughout my time, Marabunta Grande has always been seen as the less superior of terrorist Org , however i want to change this. One thing i have to my advantage is that learning from past Bandit Leaders and LEO Leaders on what they did well and what they didn't manage. This allows me to incorporate more into my term, leaving it packed with action across all ends, a term that could be remembered.

2 -> What i saw in the last term of Marabunta Grande was something i do not want to occur again, such as unprofessionalism and Breaking Ghetto Rules with each other, creating clear RP Hostage situations and etc..... this is my main goal in the ORG, including clear communication with Marabunta members, in radio, further increasing relation with among ourselves to have a good relationship.

3 -> Being the leader of a Crime organisation means you need the fire power. Many of plans to grow such a force that would for once compete with the likes of big named gangs and state organisation. Schemes that Marabunta Grande Members won’t want to miss, everyone needs a kick of motivation in the Gang, so for that lack of activity during the night? We would want to solve it. Hiring from different time zones ensuring State don’t get that chance for an easy way out. Having a strong team of Members that work all around the clock, ensuring all the cracks are filled. With many different opportunities for players to indulge in, different activities around the Ghetto, there will be no room for boredom in Marabunta Grande

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1 -> ok, Just to start it off i will be having more RP overall in my term meaning that there will be more cool stuff we are going to do like patrolling the ghetto more often so we will sweep all the Ghetto so that we own and do multiple Hostage situations and to have more RP overall in The gang.

2 -> we will Attend all events, be active in the ghetto with robbing and spraying, and keeping up activity with Events.
This gang will take over the ghetto without needing of rule breaks. If anyone does rule break, it will be result with demotions, kick or blacklists.
To keep the gang in order , we will Have classified selected only by the leader of the deputy so we can still dominate when Deputy and leader are not there.
We will be the MOST active gang in doing the most events and having at least 10 members at clandestine
We will work to do more RP in hostage situations with RP commands.
we will have no Toxicity or shouting in the ORG if so insta Blacklist as we are a professional Gang.

3 -> we will be attending more events with my desire of 25 members + Good Shooters at Clands, Battleship, Subs, Informant and so on i will try to archive this so i can end with a Good term so we earn respect from Over Gangs how we perform event not Breaking Ghetto rules with each over.

Goals i want to Archive in Marabunta Grande:

I will try My Best to get %100 turf Season.
We will try to keep the spray profit at the max.
We will dominate the ghetto by following the Ghetto rules.
We are going to attend events and we wont miss any events mainly vehicle theft, informant which is important for every gangs.
Ensure bonuses for most events won or attended and for clands parachutes or the Most Kills, Each Kills will be counted.
Ensure competition in respect and peace and have ZERO toxicity
Will try to be the Most active gang in the city and try to get allies to help us in Hostage situations.

Best Regards from Former 4X Deputy or Leos and Gangs
Ashton Marineli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom