Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Erdi Solreix
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 17, 2022
Time of violation
22:03
Proofs
https://streamable.com/t34nxq

TheMks

Player
Player
You guys didn't load in for him and that isn't considered-provoking. POV will be posted when he gets home.

Matee Prior

Shit Talker
Player
19e.jpg

DeepPockets

Brotherhood FAN
Player
Mate Prior literally in every topic doing toxicism even though this has nothing to do with him. Please warn him admins, thank you. If yall ask me why you in the forums, I've promised to those kids I'll be watching them every single second and I'm only talking normally. :)

You guys didn't load in for him and that isn't considered-provoking. POV will be posted when he gets home.

And why did he comeback to say stuff? Oh yeah, we didn't load in for him. :oops:

Sufyaan

Player
Player
First off I dont get how I am provoking I literally said nothing to you my guy. I came back to say it was an accident but yall be pressed.

not loaded
clearly didnt load in my POV

Sufyaan

Player
Player
Was already punished for this dont report and make a media complaint too i have provided my POV :)

DeepPockets

Brotherhood FAN
Player
First off I dont get how I am provoking I literally said nothing to you my guy. I came back to say it was an accident but yall be pressed.

not loaded
clearly didnt load in my POV

Ooh why there's not rest of it when you say "Ud ud ud ud" and spamming mic while your family twerking infront of us? That is provoke lil bro :) If you are already punished for this you don't have to answer us so let the admins to the work :)

Thank you admins.

Sufyaan

Player
Player
Ooh why there's not rest of it when you say "Ud ud ud ud" and spamming mic while your family twerking infront of us? That is provoke lil bro :) If you are already punished for this you don't have to answer us so let the admins to the work :)

Thank you admins.
Its kinda funny how you are trying to use two different POVs 4 days difference from each other and trying to lie about it but ok "lil bro"

unknown.png

"ud ud ud ud" is not provoking if you are taking offense to that something is wrong with you my guy.

I got punished for the VDM as a media complaint from the same thing and you are trying to report to get me double punished.

As you can see my POV you didnt load in and this "VDM" was very unintentional.

Darren Miller

Player
Player
upon reviewing the evidence i have decided to deny this report

there is no VDM in the evidence he hit you once witch was an accident.

however
ID 1386 will be punished for Meta Gaming​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom