Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abo Basel

Player
Player
1.Ziad
3.UTC +1
7-9 Hours A Day (Weekends 6-8Hours)
5. watermelon121
6.Alex May

1. The Ballas Gang's leader

2. I've admired the Illegal RP since my days in the city. I've lived and died in gangs. Here are some of the reasons I believe I should be the leader of one of the best gangs in the city:

I want to lead the Ballas so that I can give the gang a new sheen, and I want the gang to increase in size and strength, and I want something to change in the ghetto other than the constant change of leaders. Also to bring Life back to the Ghetto since its dead, and no action is going on.

(3) Organizations should make everyone feel welcome and connected in order for them to work more effectively.

A leader should be dedicated to assisting and motivating his or her followers to achieve their full potential. In various gangs, I've served as a higher-up and deputy. As a result, the ghetto knows who I am. Because my boys and I have dominated practically every gang event.

(4) Finally, as a former gang leader, I understand that gangs aren't always about territorial disputes. I've seen that the leader only has a few close friends, which has an impact on the organization's morale, as leadership is much more than being a boss. It's all about creating an environment in which people will follow you because they trust you, not because you're the boss. In the past, I've worked under some great and outstanding leaders, including my family's 14K, and I've learned a lot from them about what it takes to be a leader.

If given the chance, I am confident that I would not let my people down. <3

5. One suggestion I'd want to offer to boost RP in the organization is that I've lately learned that gangs are always going on strike, which results in their disbandment. They are still disbanded, despite the fact that it has been enlarged to five strikes. So, while I don't want to make the hiring process any more onerous, I believe it should be more informative. Participants are conscious of what they are doing and who they are. We can encourage roleplaying while also ensuring that a gang observes the rules in this way. So, if I become the leader, I'll host a program where I'll educate them the essential rules as well as how to avoid RP problems.
I'll open recruiting for a week, with a weekly program to teach recruits how to engage in gang activities while abiding by the rules. Furthermore, I have a team of highly qualified persons who have been born and raised in the ghetto since their arrival in the city, and I believe it is past time for me and my lads to be given a chance.

Finally, but just as importantly, I want to use the knowledge I've acquired from this server to improve both the server and the illegal activities.

Abo Basel

Player
Player

ALEX MAY

ballas-ssb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom