Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tahir_Diriliskillaz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 17, 2022
Time of violation
22:19
Proofs
https://prnt.sc/vUifMIhM7L4B

Matee Prior

Shit Talker
Player
19e.jpg

Myth Rain

Player
Player
Racist Nation :)
Before calling us racist let me tell you something we have around 100 people in our family who are from different parts of the world and we respect all of them talking about the kebabhood thing he just said kebabhood nothing like Turks eat kebab or something he just said that your family name not to the Turk community so please stop playing that soft and man up and at least fight for yourself just because he said kebabhood doesn't mean that you can cry in forums. Mazhor already banned the people who were racist according to you guys so let's just leave it here for now. It's up to the admin if he wants to punish or nah so just wait for the admin decision and just man up a little i know you can do better than this (maybe) and just a note we have like 3 to 5 turkish people in our family so idk how you guys calling us racist

TheMks

Player
Player
That's not even a screenshot, edited lol.
+ Saying kebabhood it's literally an insult to your family, not to your nationality? You call us Racist nation even though we have people all around the world including Turkish people in it Savage Nation.

Last edited:

Krishy Shelby

FIB SUPERVISOR
Player
Before calling us racist let me tell you something we have around 100 people in our family who are from different parts of the world and we respect all of them talking about the kebabhood thing he just said kebabhood nothing like Turks eat kebab or something he just said that your family name not to the Turk community so please stop playing that soft and man up and at least fight for yourself just because he said kebabhood doesn't mean that you can cry in forums. Mazhor already banned the people who were racist according to you guys so let's just leave it here for now. It's up to the admin if he wants to punish or nah so just wait for the admin decision and just man up a little i know you can do better than this (maybe) and just a note we have like 3 to 5 turkish people in our family so idk how you guys calling us racist
dont be a racist and try to act innocent!

Tahir_Pekmez

Blocked
Blocked
Why are you so angry? Can you tell ? It's just a platform where people create their complaints. And you use it insultingly. Do you have psychological problems? You are really interesting.BTW thank you for all your comments .

Minh

Blocked
Blocked
Why are you so angry? Can you tell ? It's just a platform where people create their complaints. And you use it insultingly. Do you have psychological problems? You are really interesting.BTW thank you for all your comments .
THE PROBLEM HERE IS THAT HE IS BANNED

Tahir_Pekmez

Blocked
Blocked
We are trying to clean out the racists among your family.because I don't want you to be among the people who are racist. Do you want to help right now? You can post povs on my discord. If you think the problem is only kebab, you are already retarded.I cant help you :(
THE PROBLEM HERE IS THAT HE IS BANNED
uuupsssyy is the problem over ? let's clean out other racists DeepPockets
He almost ate the microphone.As we can see ;( :((((((

DeepPockets

Brotherhood FAN
Player

We have around 700 people who are from different parts of the world and WE respect all of the countries. I've seen your family saying F word to my country so I wouldn't tell you have respect for another country. I even see myself that you guys said "this is English server, get out from here" multiple times. We are not playing soft, we literally just played the like you guys for 20 minutes and all of you cry babies went to the forum and start crying about Brotherhood Brotherhood :ROFLMAO: We have literally a POV that your Turkish players laughing to a racism infront of us so most of them are not even in living in Turkey. You don't know how we calling you racist? Then you must be closing your eyes when everything happening :unsure::unsure:

That's not even a screenshot, edited lol.
+ Saying kebabhood it's literally an insult to your family, not to your nationality? You call us Racist nation even though we have people all around the world including Turkish people in it Savage Nation.

So you are basicly denying a proof and saying nothing like this happened when you are saying edited? Because we can provide the whole POV, unlike your family we're not pressing F1 Quit or change server when things get though, Runner Nation :)

He admitted saying "kebabhood is insult to your family" - which is OOC insult and most of them said in the game and the forum so I would like to see their family warning. I'm reporting them!

Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 92078 will receive a punishment for General Rule 9.3 (being retarded)

This guy right here acting like he is admin. That is so wrong, shame on him!

icecreamhood

That's why u wanna su... nvm! Admins, help please! These are the ones who are acting like admins and insulting us OOCly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom