Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tahir_Diriliskillaz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 17, 2022
Time of violation
22:19
Proofs
https://prnt.sc/vUifMIhM7L4B

Matee Prior

Shit Talker
Player
60f.jpg
bandicam_2022-02-18_12-31-31-231.jpg

DeepPockets

Brotherhood FAN
Player
I just response to a forum message with my explanation since he answered his meme and I answered with a meme and context. He just answered us with 2 GIFs, not saying anything? I would like to report that first gif as a insult :)

Don't ever take Pop Smoke's name to your mouth again lil bro y'all just keep listening UK drill and creating videos since you cant event pay for editor :ROFLMAO: And dont forget to share it with your boy so since your only audience is them and dont forget to say like & comment with spam on discord! :cool: Please remove that profile picture since I know you can't even get permission for smoke! Plus it's bad for your healt lil buddy!

DONDURMA!

First message on the forum! Welcome hater. Did you come here because your boys cried on Discord to you? They cant handle me by theirselves?

giphy.gif

DeepPockets

Brotherhood FAN
Player
UR CALLING US RASICT u guys are ooc speaking about parents 24/7 cant go one day without being called a orospu cocugu
and maybe dont use google translate next time u guys make no sense

Then you just report who's saying that to you lil bro why you getting mad? Admins are doing pretty good job punishing the bad moves. :) I'm just telling you guys are racist because I've heard you guys swear at our country. I've heard it on my headphones lil bro :)

TheMks

Player
Player
IT was an IC insult, if you can't understand that, maybe you are truly brain dead

DeepPockets

Brotherhood FAN
Player
IT was an IC insult, if you can't understand that, maybe you are truly brain dead

Is there Turkish family option in the game? Is there anything Turkish related in GTA series? If you don't know lil bro here is the answer: no. Because of that, that is not IC insult!

They are saying so many bad words on forum to me! What, are you gonna call brain dead is IC insult too? I can prove my brain is not dead, since I'm writing this my brain is working pretty well and my brain never told me to swear at any country! :)

Isac Junior

Player
Player
Then you just report who's saying that to you lil bro why you getting mad? Admins are doing pretty good job punishing the bad moves. :) I'm just telling you guys are racist because I've heard you guys swear at our country. I've heard it on my headphones lil bro :)
im not mad you dondurma im just stating facts, and im pretty shure that they dont mean it like that there are alot off turks in savage like me knk, u guys take verything serious doesnt have to be words but u guys take everything serious, but then u guys swear at our parents and thats all fine ain't it?

DeepPockets

Brotherhood FAN
Player
im not mad you dondurma im just stating facts, and im pretty shure that they dont mean it like that there are alot off turks in savage like me knk, u guys take verything serious doesnt have to be words but u guys take everything serious, but then u guys swear at our parents and thats all fine ain't it?

No lil bro you are not stating facts you just trying to get your racist homies back so I'm here to deny that every single second :) If they don't mean it like that tell that we are not friends with you guys and keep that sense of humor to your friends lil knk :) Do we have to understand him? No. Is he racist? Yes! I didn't even swear at once in mylife to you lil buddy, I'm just here to speak facts :)

TheMks

Player
Player
You dumb motherfucker you ONLY speak Turkish in-game, how can you use this as an excuse? ROFL

DeepPockets

Brotherhood FAN
Player
You dumb motherfucker you ONLY speak Turkish in-game, how can you use this as an excuse? ROFL

What is this? He is insulting my parents? I never talked Turkish with strangers around, I never sweared at you and your family. I never insult you guys. What are you saying lil bro? You sound like little bit mad to me, please calm down lil buddy :) I found you guys a new nickname. ImagiNATION since you are talking without any sense and lying in the forums. :)

Thanks to you one more proof for Savage Nation are full of toxic players.

Pablo Ali

Blocked
Blocked
Before calling us racist let me tell you something we have around 100 people in our family who are from different parts of the world and we respect all of them talking about the kebabhood thing he just said kebabhood nothing like Turks eat kebab or something he just said that your family name not to the Turk community so please stop playing that soft and man up and at least fight for yourself just because he said kebabhood doesn't mean that you can cry in forums. Mazhor already banned the people who were racist according to you guys so let's just leave it here for now. It's up to the admin if he wants to punish or nah so just wait for the admin decision and just man up a little i know you can do better than this (maybe) and just a note we have like 3 to 5 turkish people in our family so idk how you guys calling us racist
what u said doesn't even make sense, u have Turkish people in ur fam so u can make racist remarks to other Turks. that's like saying I have black people in my fam so I can say the n word to other black people. now myth, would you like it if someone called you a curry muncher because ur Indian. of course not so don't waffle and tell people to man up because the guys being racist wouldn't say that shit irl. trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom