Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Gabe_Barr
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 18, 2021
Time of violation
18:30
Proofs
https://streamable.com/qx6dp3

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
Hello, I was going around with my unoffical organisation when we spotted a fight with bloods and one of our members, upon arriving, we see multiple bloods (32029 and 34534) shooting from their hq. Our member killed one outside their hq and was getting shot from inside so after realising this, he put away his weapons due to the rulebreak. We pull up around the corner and I shoot at ID 32029. He begins running to his HQ and I kill him outside his HQ but you see him fall inside his HQ. Then we try to rob ID 18942 but as we pick him up with guns pointed at him, he runs into his HQ, also not wearing 51%. After all this, ID 36522 begins ooc insulting me and my fellow org members, using many insults and saying we were going to get banned. Even after an admin told us all to stop, he called us pussies and told us we were getting banned. This behaviour is unacceptable from a gang and shows how much the leadership is failing to control their gang. This was one big situation which completely ruined my experience on the server and ultimately turned fun rp into an ooc situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom