Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mactory Jonks
Administrators nickname
andy margiela
Date
Feb 18, 2022
Time
9:10
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/52751/#post-186555

Beluga Valentino

Player
Player
so i was on top of mega mall roof trying to shoot those people who was robbing the id 48270 right but i didnt kill the guy id 48270 i dont know who killed him but im just trying to shoot the ID:2543 i hit him once but he run away so i cant shoot him so i tried shooting the 46955 but i accidentally shot the dead guy so im confuse why i shot him im not even aiming on that guyi was just trying to kill those 2 guys who ID 2543 and ID 46955 i was not having pov due to the thing my amd software was not working if you guys still think that i mercy kill him i apologize to you even tho i hit him accidentally im asking another chance to get unban bring back my 2 warnings just remove my ban again im sosorry for mercy killing that guy if you guys think i did it on purpose

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
You have received 3 warns during 7 days, after 3rd warn system gives automatically 7 days ban

I have check log of punishments' and can clearly told that you a person whom "life credo" on Grand is to violate server rules...
So there is nothing to appeal ... u will stay ur full time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom