Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

QWEZ_

Player
Player
1. Your Name IRL - Saif
2. Your Age - 19
3. Time Zone - GMT+2
4. Average Online Per Day: 6-8
5. Your Discord - _qwez
6. Your Name - Pablo Aveiro
7. Your ID - 316693

Additional Information

1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos

- Deputy of The Families
- Underdeputy of The Families
- HC of Bloods
- Turfer of Vagos
2. Why do you wants to be a leader of this specific organization

2.1 - First of all i have all a lot of experience in gangs and i think i'am a good leader for the gang therefore i wanna be a leader of Los Santos Vagos. I have identified the mistakes of the leaders in the organizations and by changing these. I wanna make perfect job as a leader.

2.2 - I have experiences and i could not show it clearly, this time i will be a leader the Los Santos Vagos gang by showing my skills. Based on my experience, i am sure that i will be an active leader who does not receive warnings.

2.3 - I think Los Santos Vagos is one of the important gangs like other gangs. I've been in the city for a long time. I saw inactive and powerless in ghetto. I will change this with my deputys and friends. I am confident in myself and i want to do these things under my leadership.

3. Your advices for improving roleplay in organization

3.1 - We will be always active in the gang by doing events ( store robbery , gun store , hostage situation , fz raid , highway robbery ). We will try to interact with leo's, especially by making a hostage situation. I believe that in this way we will improve our rp even more. We will do everything by talking professionally on the radio without doing metagaming in accordance with the rules. We will stick to the rules without making rulebreaks. I will not allow violations of the rules at Los Santos Vagos. Any rule break will lead to kick, strikes or blacklisted from gang.

4. My Goals

Activity in events and ghetto without rulebreaks
Every hour max spray profit
%100 Turf

Thank you for reading
Regards Pablo Aveiro

Sierra Victor

Angels Could Be Bad
Server Administrator
Rejected

Get more game experience and Apply again in future

Status