Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Madison Cove
Administrators nickname
Luna Pluxury
Date
Nov 12, 2023
Time
20:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/528387/#post-1919307

Vincent Cove

Player
Player
Hello Lebron hope you are having a good day! I know this player already got banned but it clear in my POV that he scamming on most likely an alt account and he put the money into a family balance and f1 and block them on discord. I think the family should be deleted and everyone in the family or at least the people that are scamming in the family should be perm banned on both accounts. I don't think it fair for other player that they can get rich by scamming people on most likely their alt account put it into a family balance so if they get banned they still have the money and be able to buy business and get even richer. Please take this into consideration and ban the people that are involved in this scam. Have a good day Lebron.

Vincent Cove

Player
Player
Also scammed Aztec King out of 17 million dollars

Xscumsive

Player
Player
Hello Lebron. This same player scammed me. My forum also just got approved. This whole family is benefiting from scams. I don’t think it’s fair for those players that grind to get money and for these scums of the earth to get rich. We truly appreciate your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom