Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jaden Ace
Administrators nickname
Dray Ottoman
Date
Nov 12, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
youtube.com/idonthavePOV

Jadenthelion

WAOOOOOOOO
Player
Hello I was in ghetto and I got killed and patched up to get robbed and I put my hands up very compliant and they searched me and saw I had nothing on me so they just didn't speak or anything so I called them retards since they thought they were going to get something from and I laughed. I did this because I know they didn't specifically tell me to stop saying that because if they did I would have not done anything I did. I can not read minds and know that they don't want me to say this type of thing I also called them retards when they stopped aiming at me & they lowered guns because they knew I had nothing on me then after I just get warned for fear rp after complying to all GIVEN demands at the time, remember I can not read minds to know what a person wants me to do or not it is just not possible or fair on my part.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Proper decision taken, no signs of fear RP shown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom