Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pinik_Baba
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 13, 2023
Time of violation
13:17
Proofs
https://youtu.be/DOx4TzR_MoI

adnan1121

Player
Player
You can he see while he is holding me and using the PDA

and also I did a /try heart attack the command it was successful he didn't took me to hospital i was dying having a heart attack

and please for my better RP experience kindly tell me is /try heart attack
is it realistic enough? Having heart attack while I am getting arrested!!! because from my site i can actually make hell of RP situation if they would have complay with me and take me to EMS :LOL:

Cavit Karaca

Player
Player
You can he see while he is holding me and using the PDA

and also I did a /try heart attack the command it was successful he didn't took me to hospital i was dying having a heart attack

and please for my better RP experience kindly tell me is /try heart attack
is it realistic enough? Having heart attack while I am getting arrested!!! because from my site i can actually make hell of RP situation if they would have complay with me and take me to EMS :LOL:
The person has tried the "TRY" command many times. He was making fun and swearing before he was arrested. After his arrest, he tried the "TRY" command many times. At the same time, his friend stopped my car by hitting it many times while we were coming to the prison. First, I took the person to the lawyer waiting room because he wanted a lawyer, and there he started the heart attack lie. I called any available EMS worker, but no one showed up. I also fulfilled his request for a lawyer, but there was no lawyer in town. I tried to treat the person multiple times because there was no EMS worker available and the person did not respond positively. And there is no sound in the video he presented as evidence, so what I say cannot be heard. Coming to the PDA issue, when I was arrested, the police officers were holding my arm and using the PDA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom