Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sait Karahan
Suspect ID
321130 I 299838
Date of violation
Nov 13, 2023
Time of violation
13:58
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Evm_7WEc81M

Sait Karahan

Control
Player
Hello, when I came to protect the panel, I heard voices, was I late to get pov, but there was no sound from the other side, I was killed without firing live fire. Thanks.

DynaMarley

Dyna Marley
Player
First, my friend made a request. You had to start pov before the event or You cut the pov. Additionally, the sound icon does not appear. My friend uses the radio and puts a sign on the ambulance so that it doesn't pick up, but you don't hear any sound or the icon appears. You set a level limit or lowered the volume in the settings.

Last edited:

Sait Karahan

Control
Player
First, my friend made a request. You had to start pov before the event or You cut the pov. Additionally, the sound icon does not appear. My friend uses the radio and puts a sign on the ambulance so that it doesn't pick up, but you don't hear any sound or the icon appears. You set a level limit or lowered the volume in the settings.
You're implying to me do you have your pov that you give live? At least I'm providing evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom