Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chesster Kaelviin

:)
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Soykan
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT+3 (Turkiye)
4. Average online per day : 8-9
5. Your Discord : chesster1403
6. Your Nickname : Chesster Kaelvin
7. Your ID : 249046

Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos

- Los Santos Vagos Deputy ( Sierra Victor)
- Ballas Event Leader - 10 ( Peren Hill )
- Bloods Executioner - 8 ( Efe Pinkman)
- Bloods UnderDeputy - 11 ( Arian Luciano ) currently

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

-
First of all I have high command experience in gangs, and I worked as a deputy I know what a leader should do I want change and development during my term of office and I know what needs to be done to keep the members loyal to the gang. I will try to make my gang top with my gang members.

- A leader always helps his members. I truly care about the success and safety of each member. I believe that the gang will develop under my leadership and together with my gang members.
- I plan to make 100% turf with my best turfers.
- I will make Los Santos Vagos the most active gang in the ghetto without 0 rule violations.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

First of all I have witnessed that the high commands of gangs cannot manage a community so I will choose my high commands carefully and there will be no confusion. And I will do my best to clean up the toxic inside the gang. Store Robbery / Gun Store Robbery / FZ Raid / Hostage Situtions I will make events every day.
- One of the main reasons why I volunteered to lead the Los Santos Vagos gang is to show my leadership skills and give a new face to lead the Vagos gang.

Thank you for reading
Best Regards

Markus Cartel

โ„•๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”พ๐•š๐•ง๐•– ๐•Œ๐•ก ๐”ธ๐•ค ๐•ƒ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐”ธ๐•ค ๐•๐• ๐•ฆ ๐”น๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–โ€ฆ
Player
Best Leader Highly Recommended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom