Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Cruise

Player
Player
Family Information :
Family Name : Rage Army
Family Owner Forum : Kevin Cruise |79763
Family House No : 70
Family Discord Owner : Gta Rage 2#5348
Family Owner Forum : Kevin Cruise

Family Logo :
Family History :
Growing up, my belief in the power of kindness led me to dedicate my life to helping others, ultimately leading me to become a Cop. I hoped to make a positive impact on people's lives through my work.

However, my ideals were challenged when our deputy was kidnapped and murdered in the park near my house . Janta gang a big crime family was behind this attack as the police was constantly hampering their business. I had evidences against the crime family but this changed when my family was kidnapped and murdered in cold blood, lost my wife , my parents and my kid .

I went to the police for help, but the janta gangs hands were big enough so big that my own department turned against me framing me for a crime I didn't commit and throwing me in jail. At that moment, I realized that I could not depend on anyone else. I took matters into my own hands, bribed a guard, and escaped from jail. I landed in Los Santos in search of a fresh start.

However, instead of finding solace, I found other victims of janta gangs , and I became determined to seek revenge. I tracked down others who had suffered in the hands of janta gang, Few of them who were as eager as me for revenge, Ksr killin his whole family was burned alive for a piece of land that he was not willing to sell , Rocket siddique another victim who got out with his life , but not his older brother , as his brother was murdered in cold blood just for few dollars , like these I found a lot of them and I was surprised that this many people suffer from hand of janta gang , This Shook me from inside and we formed our own family united by our thirst for vengeance. We named ourselves "Rage Army,".

Now, we are on the way to be the most feared organization in the city, taking from the corrupt and wealthy to give to those in need. Although my belief in kindness has been abandoned, I still hold onto the conviction that justice is worth fighting for.

Family Rules :
1) Must Know Server Rules
2) No Toxicity
3) No Stealing from Family Ammunation
4) Should Be Loyal to Family
5) Show Respect to Every Family Member or Admins

Family Goals:
1) To be In the Top 10
2) To make our Family the most popular in the city
3) Partipication In all events.

Family Ranks :
1) Freeze : Just Got Recruited In the Family

2)Devil : Had To Attend At least One Family event

3)Hitman : Helping in small Family things like solar repair and etc.

4)Warewolf: Doing Fam Raids, Drug lab and Hostage situations

5)Master : Incharge of Solar Plantations , collecting seeds and helping Fam to Earn Money

6)Enforcer : Event Manager, will give intel about Fam raids where to and where to not as well as other fam events.

7) Commander : Event Leader , leads events like fam raid , drug labs , giving intel to Vice versa and Warlord about next event

8)warlord : Business Man , Business owner

9)Deputy: Deputy Leader, handel’s the whole Family after leader

10)King : Owner of the Family.

Family Outfits:

sayan gautam

Player
Player
Family Information :
Family Name : Rage Army
Family Owner Forum : Kevin Cruise |79763
Family House No : 70
Family Discord Owner : Gta Rage 2#5348
Family Owner Forum : Kevin Cruise

Family Logo :
Family History :
Growing up, my belief in the power of kindness led me to dedicate my life to helping others, ultimately leading me to become a Cop. I hoped to make a positive impact on people's lives through my work.

However, my ideals were challenged when our deputy was kidnapped and murdered in the park near my house . Janta gang a big crime family was behind this attack as the police was constantly hampering their business. I had evidences against the crime family but this changed when my family was kidnapped and murdered in cold blood, lost my wife , my parents and my kid .

I went to the police for help, but the janta gangs hands were big enough so big that my own department turned against me framing me for a crime I didn't commit and throwing me in jail. At that moment, I realized that I could not depend on anyone else. I took matters into my own hands, bribed a guard, and escaped from jail. I landed in Los Santos in search of a fresh start.

However, instead of finding solace, I found other victims of janta gangs , and I became determined to seek revenge. I tracked down others who had suffered in the hands of janta gang, Few of them who were as eager as me for revenge, Ksr killin his whole family was burned alive for a piece of land that he was not willing to sell , Rocket siddique another victim who got out with his life , but not his older brother , as his brother was murdered in cold blood just for few dollars , like these I found a lot of them and I was surprised that this many people suffer from hand of janta gang , This Shook me from inside and we formed our own family united by our thirst for vengeance. We named ourselves "Rage Army,".

Now, we are on the way to be the most feared organization in the city, taking from the corrupt and wealthy to give to those in need. Although my belief in kindness has been abandoned, I still hold onto the conviction that justice is worth fighting for.

Family Rules :
1) Must Know Server Rules
2) No Toxicity
3) No Stealing from Family Ammunation
4) Should Be Loyal to Family
5) Show Respect to Every Family Member or Admins

Family Goals:
1) To be In the Top 10
2) To make our Family the most popular in the city
3) Partipication In all events.

Family Ranks :
1) Freeze : Just Got Recruited In the Family

2)Devil : Had To Attend At least One Family event

3)Hitman : Helping in small Family things like solar repair and etc.

4)Warewolf: Doing Fam Raids, Drug lab and Hostage situations

5)Master : Incharge of Solar Plantations , collecting seeds and helping Fam to Earn Money

6)Enforcer : Event Manager, will give intel about Fam raids where to and where to not as well as other fam events.

7) Commander : Event Leader , leads events like fam raid , drug labs , giving intel to Vice versa and Warlord about next event

8)warlord : Business Man , Business owner

9)Deputy: Deputy Leader, handel’s the whole Family after leader

10)King : Owner of the Family.

Family Outfits:

Rage army ++🔥🔥

Shay Wraith

Player
Player
Rejected

Increase family members count + online hours
and Re-APPLY in the future!

Status