Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected Warning Appeal Wrong Decision (Fear RP) | Admin Liam Jones

Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Frost Surge
Administrators nickname
Liam Jones
Date
Nov 15, 2023
Time
15:20
Proofs
https://imgur.com/OvckwiV

Frost Surge

Player
Player
I got into the bar space through open lounge, the bar which is basically owned by trevor in gta v offline. And when I followed a girl who didn't killed me inside the bar and got out. Just outside the door we found a gang waiting for us and we were killed on the spot. I had very low health point so I couldn't even run. Why am I prisoned for "Fear RP", I value my life and I am scared of my belonging being robbed by gang members. Even the jailtime was for 180 minutes for some reason I had almost no control over. PLEASE HELP! I was completing my office missions and I followed a female RP character to make friends with. She was also killed by those gang people out there. Gun shots I only heard when I came out sprinting as I play on GT 710. Please help, I swear I would never make such mistake while completing a mission in a red zone ever. PLEASE HELP!

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
no pov provided - nothing to be reviewed

Frost Surge

Player
Player
no pov provided - nothing to be reviewed
Now I'm using a bodycam that captures in game activites so will it work, in case I encounter some issues in future like this? Too confusing to explain and understand kinda.

Frost Surge

Player
Player
Now I'm using a bodycam that captures in game activites so will it work, in case I encounter some issues in future like this? Too confusing to explain and understand kinda.
The bodycams that are available in 24/7 shops in grand rp server.

Top Bottom