Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tom Rostova
Administrators nickname
Vishwa Blake
Date
Nov 14, 2023
Time
8:00
Proofs
Please read above.

Tom Townsends

Player
Player
Hi Alex/ James/ Mazhor.

I logged in the game after a really long time of not playing (you can check my logs that I havent played)
I was experiencing a high antisemitism / racist/ disrespecting from your admins/ players.
mostly from players.
Recently (two days ago) I logged in after a long time of not playing and I went to the beach market and was talking to my old friends that I found there, after speaking in Hebrew (in a NON gz place) 2 people and even more but 2 people that even reported me after spitted on me, started beating me and even cursed me because of my religion/ nationality. afterwards one of the players in the video robbed my friend in a gz, so we asked an admin if it was a gz, they said it isn't which I'm surprised because it's the beach market but still, so after we finished the conversation with the admin they started beating us again and annoying us when we speak in foreign language that they DONT like. so I started telling them "go fuck yourself and leave me alone" I don't remember mentioning any OOC, I didn't say anything about something that related IRL and still I got. It disappoint me that from playing a year and something ago everything was fine and then you brought all those racist, anti-Semitic and RUDE people that came to ruin your server.

Thanks for reading and I will appreciate your help. Thanks
this is the thread: https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/528980/#post-1922290

Sadly I do not have any record because I didn't think I will across anything like this as I just came to say Hi to old friends.

Tom Townsends

Player
Player
Just notice about the new rules that I can not appeal the ban but please read it anyways as it frustrates to play in such a server with this racism and antisemitism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom