Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tugra Coffinson
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 16, 2023
Time of violation
00:08
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMtSX5iUEeU00

Satish Royal

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Requesting ID 115660 to Provide POV of the event.
You have 8 hours to provide the POV.

thorsten g

Player
Player
this bug or 115660 id use a hack :))))))
its dsync, and you was also lagging like hell and teleporting all over the place like crazy(everyone who was there can confirm that). on my screen you was not behind container, you was stuck on the corner infront of container standing still(dsync).

and ofc, out of 20 events i forget to save pov one time, and thats the one i get pov requested on -.- i forgot to start pov because there was no police there and i was just standing afk for 20min. and because i have goldfish memory

I DONT HAVE POV :(

Last edited:

thorsten g

Player
Player
alot was strange in this situation, you was teleport arround and id 99775 could switch weapons and shoot me while he is already dead (time 0:41-0:44), i had to MK him to stop taking damage from him

Last edited:

Tuğra 3

Player
Player
When I got there at 23:55 I realized that my pants didn't match. I responded to the admin named Masta Killa like this. "I don't have (extra) pants." No need for me to write it you can already see from the pictures I sent

Satish Royal

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Thread Reviewed
Thread Closed, As per Thread Owner's Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom