Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ishak darkness
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 16, 2023
Time of violation
16:19
Proofs
https://youtu.be/YYTrne0XNPE

Shery Ottoman

Mr. Sherry
Player
Requesting POV
ID 43244 has 8 hours to provide POV of this event.
(Not only shooting!)

Any comments from anyone other than the requested ID will be forum punished.

Aldreny

Player
Player
And go practice to make your aim good mybe next time you can kill me

Ahkurdo

Player
Player
I cant believe this is even on consideration wow that is literally and clearly bigger hitbox and bud don't try to factory reset your pc to get rid of the cheats lol

Aldreny

Player
Player
I cant believe this is even on consideration wow that is literally and clearly bigger hitbox and bud don't try to factory reset your pc to get rid of the cheats lol
sorry remmber me who are you to speak i think you are not the man who mad the fourm and i think too that the admid said if Any comments from anyone other than the requested ID will be forum punished. and other thing why are you know all this things about this cheat that your friend speaking about i dont know what is the name of it in the other side you know its name and how to remove it and all its details in your openion who using cheat me or you and your friend!!! ......next time stay in your busniss and dont speak little boy and tell your friends that we have a pov when you killed my friends i can make a pov recqust too its so easy to say your are cheat dont speake next time its not your busniss

Ahkurdo

Player
Player
sorry remmber me who are you to speak i think you are not the man who mad the fourm and i think too that the admid said if Any comments from anyone other than the requested ID will be forum punished. and other thing why are you know all this things about this cheat that your friend speaking about i dont know what is the name of it in the other side you know its name and how to remove it and all its details in your openion who using cheat me or you and your friend!!! ......next time stay in your busniss and dont speak little boy and tell your friends that we have a pov when you killed my friends i can make a pov recqust too its so easy to say your are cheat dont speake next time its not your busniss
omg I nearly got a stroke reading that lets take some English class its important also stop talking like your like that calm down bud your a nobody no one is scared of you 🤡

Youssssef Outlaw

ex LSPD/SAHP/FIB/EMS
Player
(not off-topic)
when someone roll you see him still going but for his screen he's standing in place, however if the guy didn't kill him you will see him teleporting back.

Aldreny

Player
Player
omg I nearly got a stroke reading that lets take some English class its important also stop talking like your like that calm down bud your a nobody no one is scared of you 🤡
You know, my friend, I don't need to explain anything to you. It's not you who will decide whether I'm playing with it or not. I don't need to defend the video because there's nothing wrong with it. Secondly, I see that the person who uploaded this furm is a young child who brings his friends to have fun, and every time I talk to someone He calls out to others to speak on his own because he has no tongue to speak with. The last time I will respond to anyone in you, go and bring all your friends. You are not the one who will judge me.you know i can bring all my friends to speak with you but the man need to defend about himself not bring his little boys last thing i will say i have nothing to fear my friend come check my all life its easy boy

Doberman Flex

Player
Player
You know, my friend, I don't need to explain anything to you. It's not you who will decide whether I'm playing with it or not. I don't need to defend the video because there's nothing wrong with it. Secondly, I see that the person who uploaded this furm is a young child who brings his friends to have fun, and every time I talk to someone He calls out to others to speak on his own because he has no tongue to speak with. The last time I will respond to anyone in you, go and bring all your friends. You are not the one who will judge me.you know i can bring all my friends to speak with you but the man need to defend about himself not bring his little boys last thing i will say i have nothing to fear my friend come check my all life its easy boy
bro you use hitbox why you not understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom