Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
savage gangster
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 17, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/6d9eEf2kr2c

savagemaster

Player
Player
few mins ago i kill this guy in informal and this guy waiting for me in hospital when i was dead i come to hospital this guy standing front of rent cars area. he come to me and say see u in gov cheater. I only say him go to gov dont bark here but he was toxic also standing on green zone and say bad word about my mother. all in pov and give him punishment for his soo much toxic behaviour.

Jahad Pluxury

Player
Player
On Consideration

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Complaint Against Administration
------En-2 Server Administrator ------

GIF-231111_181803.gif

Vivansh

Player
Player
jahad in the pov it is clearly visible that i did not said anything first , i just said ezz guf and then he said i have pov dog do not bark , than i felt insulted and said your mother bark , i just wanted to said that he insulted first ,thankyou

YYvjARkzGkMs9dVG.gif

Jahad Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
..Requesting owner
full pov before Situation..
you have
6 hours to provide pov

savagemaster

Player
Player
now u clearly see he come first and start situation i only say dont bark here go to gov but he include my mother and say bad word about her :(

Last edited:

Vivansh

Player
Player
jahad you can clearly see ,i just said easy guf ,see you at gov side ,than he said go dog don't bark , since i felt very insulted then i said about him what he said about me , thankyou

YYvjARkzGkMs9dVG.gif

Vivansh

Player
Player
I was not having any intension of speak any bad work about anyone parents but since he insulted me saying dog bark ,i said that to him ,and jahad you can clearly see who started the OOC insult first , you know it who said dog don't bark ,that's all what i wanted to said all depends on you

YYvjARkzGkMs9dVG.gif

savagemaster

Player
Player
jahad you can clearly see ,i just said easy guf ,see you at gov side ,than he said go dog don't bark , since i felt very insulted then i said about him what he said about me , thankyou

YYvjARkzGkMs9dVG.gif
i dont say u dog i only said dont bark here go to gov i dont say u dog dont lie

savagemaster

Player
Player
I was not having any intension of speak any bad work about anyone parents but since he insulted me saying dog bark ,i said that to him ,and jahad you can clearly see who started the OOC insult first , you know it who said dog don't bark ,that's all what i wanted to said all depends on you

YYvjARkzGkMs9dVG.gif
it means u insult anyone and u say him dont bark here it means he has permission to insult ur parents and say bad word about ur parents right?

savagemaster

Player
Player
u know how much i hurt when u say ur mom also barks even that time i am in angry mood because of info so i say u dont bark here go to gov but u say bad word about my mom . it hurts me lot

Vivansh

Player
Player
it means u insult anyone and u say him dog it means he has permission to insult ur parents and say bad word about ur parents right?
listen savage, i am really sorry for what said to your mother ,it happend because i got angry at that time when you said me go and don't bark , but i was not having a intension to say that , it my mistake that i took your mother in between ,really sorry for that and if still you don't want me to apology its all upon you

YYvjARkzGkMs9dVG.gif

savagemaster

Player
Player
listen savage, i am really sorry for what said to your mother ,it happend because i got angry at that time when you said me go and don't bark , but i was not having a intension to say that , it my mistake that i took your mother in between ,really sorry for that and if still you don't want me to apology its all upon you

YYvjARkzGkMs9dVG.gif
No brother srry u even don't know. My mom is my life she support in my every dream i love my mom she is my world my life doesn't matter without my mom. If uh say bad word about me i never post forum sardar daku, shawn and adii those are my best friends so i never put forum about daku fam but today i hurt soo much because i love my mom soo much even i can't explain how much.

ivan choo

Ex marabunta 💙 UD Ex ballas💜 UD Ex families UD💚
Player
Jahad everything is on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom