Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sailesh Sam
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 17, 2023
Time of violation
11:17
Proofs
https://youtu.be/UXeNE_whxSE

sailesh28

Player
Player
I was in front of a friend's house taking something out of my trunk when I heard gunfire so I closed my trunk and I got shot. I started recording and then you can see the rest in the POV. I want to see his pov of him giving demands.

sailesh28

Player
Player
Hello Admins, When I installed the Network graphics recently, I asked someone experienced who was using it as if it was illegal or not and he told me to not install traces and delete the substance effects and it would be ok. I only installed it cause many people were using it and I made sure to not use any illegal stuff. After reading the messages below, I asked the same person again and after checking the pov he told me that he forgot to tell me about the Graphics section which had this illegal redux. I've reset the network graphics and uninstalled it, I don't want to risk doing anything illegal. I've been playing here for quite sometime now and if you check, I've always been following all rules and I've only installed it after making sure it was legal. I didn't read any rule against anything specific to it and I apologize for not properly checking through everything before using it.

Banu Pluxury

Player
Player
Reviewed

There is no event circle to ask POV.
The POV starts in the middle of situation.
But,
ID 33051 will receive a punishment for GR 4.1 (Disabling death effect)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom