Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

''Kevin''

Player
Player
1. Your Name IRL - Mehboob
2. Your Age -16
3. Time zone -GMT+5:30
4. Average Online per Day 4 Hours
5. Your Discord - kevinwhite0810
6. Your Nickname -Kevin Hulk
7. Your ID -18514

Additional information:

1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation).

A) I’m wanting to take this role of leadership to show my abilities of leadership and become successful in the city by completing a full term. I know I have ability takes to lead. I have trust full people as my deaupty

B) From the past as being a underdeupty in all Gangs and i have learned how to takes leads during cland, battleships , truf , FZ raid and many gangs events. I Know how much gangs are fun and thrilling.

C) It will be a huge step for me to be a leader, i have met so many people and they have motivated me to become a leader . I was also gaining experince and discipline to be a leader.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

A) Proper RP will be done in every situation like Robbing, Hostage and store robberies.

B) Forcing everyone to do an interview and answering majority of question right will be appointed for gang.

C) Having the right deputies and high command so that in every situation no chois or any misbehaving happen.

D) Push for 100% turfs

E) Having a good spray team.

F) Issue bonuses for every events.

G) Lastly I will avoid all toxic behavior throughout this term at all cost

My Experience
In Leo's

--FIB Deupty Head Of Department
--LSPD Special Task Force

--SAHP Chief Of Staff
--NG Major General

All Gangs Underdeaupty

Thanks for taking the time for viewing my application,