Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
PauPau Deethnuts
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 17, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/67X3AwfprL8

Saint Riddle

Player
Player
I don't get why your at his fam house and instigating problems also you are provoking id 72173 on CC and also in your pov you want to further provoke my fam member on Emails (discord) and also all i can see is you calling him "stupid" etc

Mrs Pookie

Player
Reason why I went to the Krays family house was to hash things out with Chris, as he was provoking through club chat and has been ever since we left Krays. No one else has had an issue apart from him, I did not say anything derogatory against Chris or throw insults about him being a man, not sure why you're needing to involve yourself in this Riddle, I have no issues with you.

Saint Riddle

Player
Player
Reason why I went to the Krays family house was to hash things out with Chris, as he was provoking through club chat and has been ever since we left Krays. No one else has had an issue apart from him, I did not say anything derogatory against Chris or throw insults about him being a man, not sure why you're needing to involve yourself in this Riddle, I have no issues with you.
Well your Pov says otherwise other than that show extended pov of him provoking in CC :)

Mrs Pookie

Player
How does it say otherwise? you can clearly hear Chris calling my family members stupid, If Chris has an issue with 2 of my family members, he needs to sort it out himself rather than getting my whole family involved, he knows that he's provoking every time he speaks in CC. Very clear to me that he is not man enough to speak to me on here, which is a shame as he knows he has no argument.

Saint Riddle

Player
Player
How does it say otherwise? you can clearly hear Chris calling my family members stupid, If Chris has an issue with 2 of my family members, he needs to sort it out himself rather than getting my whole family involved, he knows that he's provoking every time he speaks in CC. Very clear to me that he is not man enough to speak to me on here, which is a shame as he knows he has no argument.
As you said himself then why are you at Krays fam house getting yourself involved and provoking and instigating with him? and as i said show evidence of him saying stuff on CC

gambinovictorian

Player
Player
Further POV, extends onto what I linked.It just prove that you
Further POV, extends onto what I linked.
It just prove that you guys came to provoke. Chris come to family house because you called on him there. And you confidently left the part out where Loderwick shoot him with out any RP and after that as showed he made IC to OOC insult. Hope you know it is perm vacation for misleading admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom