Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mustafa Chimaev
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 17, 2023
Time of violation
17:05
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFtky9Hi3dM

alexander_

Player
Player
Yes, I am wrong, but you are the most wrong. Post the full video and how I was arrested without any reason

alexander_

Player
Player
Why can't I request the full last 20 minutes? The law of raising the form for the last 20 minutes. Why do you violate the rules of the form?

alexander_

Player
Player
You don't want to appear for a full 20 minutes because you broke the law and you attacked me and killed me with a heavy weapon without anyone looking to get out of the vehicle and I was not carrying a weapon against you or anything else.I ask the respected adminaster to watch the last 20 minutes while I accept the punishment I deserve. Thank you.

Mustafa_432

Player
Player
You don't want to appear for a full 20 minutes because you broke the law and you attacked me and killed me with a heavy weapon without anyone looking to get out of the vehicle and I was not carrying a weapon against you or anything else.I ask the respected adminaster to watch the last 20 minutes while I accept the punishment I deserve. Thank you.
I give you 3 warnings to stop, you do not stop and I throw an engine block, since you do not get out of the vehicle, I kill you to get you off, otherwise you are not taken off the vehicle with the teaser, what do you think I should do?

alexander_

Player
Player
You got out without giving me any notification to get out of the vehicle and started the divorce by shooting at me with a heavy weapon, and this is all recorded on your pov.

Mustafa_432

Player
Player
You got out without giving me any notification to get out of the vehicle and started the divorce by shooting at me with a heavy weapon, and this is all recorded on your pov.
I gave you a warning from the beginning to stop your vehicle, the moment you don't stop, you are a danger to me, you were provoking me before that, don't talk nonsense to me here, ignore your punishment, you are leaving the game for RP, you are still here and want pov from me.

alexander_

Player
Player
You must respect the police law, even if the criminal violates the laws of rp. You must abide by the law, and if every soldier stops a citizen with a heavy weapon, why do they use Tasers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom