Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aiden Galante
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Nov 17, 2023
Time of violation
19:31
Proofs
https://youtu.be/L-0O84GYHDY

Aiden Pluxury

Player
Player
Not off topic ..

It seems that you should read the rules..
First, you are 3 people.. and the rules stipulates GR 6.11 that you must be 4 people in two cars .. stop targeting Ninja family..

This is not the first time you have lied to admins

Looks like someone needs a nap to clear up their vision.
Okay, let me break it down for you. We had three cars – two with two people each and one with just one person. The first time, when three cars were chasing him, I told him to stop. The second time, with two cars really close, I tried to get him to stop again, but he didn't. Maybe he knows stopping would lead to a robbery or something. 😄

As for going after your family, I really don't care about you guys, a bunch of beginners. And when it comes to me lying to admins, it seems like you're the only one trying to trick them.:unsure:

here is a picture of three cars going after him.

Now, in the second picture, we were chasing him, and each car has two people inside

Ragnar Lothbrok

Odin is waiting for me in Valhalla
Player
Looks like someone needs a nap to clear up their vision.
Okay, let me break it down for you. We had three cars – two with two people each and one with just one person. The first time, when three cars were chasing him, I told him to stop. The second time, with two cars really close, I tried to get him to stop again, but he didn't. Maybe he knows stopping would lead to a robbery or something. 😄

As for going after your family, I really don't care about you guys, a bunch of beginners. And when it comes to me lying to admins, it seems like you're the only one trying to trick them.:unsure:

here is a picture of three cars going after him.

Now, in the second picture, we were chasing him, and each car has two people inside
Stop lying to the admins.. You are a hated person in the city.. And no one wants you.. You should be banned.. A toxic and hated person. :)

Abood Papichulo

Just Abood
Player
Proof shows everything ( we gave him demands several times to pull over, but he didn't fear for his life and didn't stop his car )
Proof doesn’t show everything we don’t see 2 cars with 4 ppl in them, also you’re POV’s are mad short man why can’t you just provide the full PoV so we understand the situation better?

Tatee Warburg

Player
Player
Proof doesn’t show everything we don’t see 2 cars with 4 ppl in them, also you’re POV’s are mad short man why can’t you just provide the full PoV so we understand the situation better?
Abood like why should he show you when they started to do mass rdm, MG, mk? This family live without rule break.

Last edited:

levii223

Player
Player

20654 did rule break and for that Aiden should get blacklisted wow
I mean robbing someone robbing is toxicity
go play Gta online no one will rob you there :)

ALPACINO ALHAMWAI

Player
Player
The Ninja family is the family that causes the most problems on this server. They do not want anyone to steal them or do anything to them, and when they do that, they start screaming and they talk and talk about the people who played their role excellently, and they talk badly about them, so we tell them to go to Super Mario, as it is very useful for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom